Sign in to follow this  
bimmer boy

Ryan's 325i

Yeah, finally got another car, picked it up yesturday from Graham (Bravo)

Its a fully optioned 1990 SA FL 325i.

I spent the rest of uesturday when I got hme giving it a quick was, and went to work today and got about $180 worth of Meguiars stuff for it. Has a few little defects in the body work, and a paint chip that my mate is going to fix for me. but most importantly, NO rust... for those that know me you know what I mean!

Any way here are a few quick snaps I took off my phone today

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Haha had to get an e30 didn't you! Looking good Ryan, you must've given it a decent clean from what I can see! Awesmo!

Another 325 owner!

whaaaaat a f**king liberty!

Haha had to get an e30 didn't you! Looking good Ryan, you must've given it a decent clean from what I can see! Awesmo!

Nah supprisingly not all I did was wash it in dish detergent the day before, it hasnt been attacked by me and meguiars yet, except the seats got a bit of cleaning and conditioning but that was after all those photos we taken. But soon enough it will get the 3-step

Yeah 190e fell though at the last minute so looked around a bit and found this, I think its much better than the 190e I looked at

Yeah 190e fell though at the last minute so looked around a bit and found this, I think its much better than the 190e I looked at

euw I reckon. So have you beem driving it? Why didn'y you drive it home from G's? N00b! Haha so glad you didnt get a merc.

Mercs are amazing. i want one

Have fun with the 325

euw I reckon. So have you beem driving it? Why didn'y you drive it home from G's? N00b! Haha so glad you didnt get a merc.

I did drive home, my mate drove the first half and I drove the second half, but yea been doing a bit of driving round, going really well

Yeah its a smoothm20 huh Ryan? pulls really well even with the auto box. Manual that sh*t.

Hard manual that sh*t.

So damn happy you didnt buy a merc.

I remember you telling me up north you were getting one. I was like OMFG WTF

Hard manual that sh*t.

So damn happy you didnt buy a merc.

I remember you telling me up north you were getting one. I was like OMFG WTF

Have there been posts talking about the 190e? I reckon they are pretty sexy..

Yeah its a smoothm20 huh Ryan? pulls really well even with the auto box. Manual that sh*t.

Its a real smooth m20 aye, goes pretty well, even today I had 4 others in the car with a trunk full of hebel blocks and went well

CLIFF~ the 190 i kept off the forums because I knew I'd get sh*t for it haha but the subject was brought up at the Northland meet, and all of you's said they were pretty cool to my face, get back on here and see you were all blatantly lying!

CLIFF~ the 190 i kept off the forums because I knew I'd get sh*t for it haha but the subject was brought up at the Northland meet, and all of you's said they were pretty cool to my face, get back on here and see you were all blatantly lying!

I haven't seen pics of it, got any? Post them up 8-)

Good shizzle Ryan - does it go sideways hard?

is that the one on a really botched up road with lots of potholes and i think the odd speed bump out near Hillsborough ?

If so, I can remember taking the first E30 I ever drove for a test drive round there. Shes a bumpy we road.

Time to lose the bottles ryan! (aka BMW TR lightweight alloy wheels) And drop it a wee bit. I've got some king lows (not supa lows) somewhere in the garage. $200 incl installation when you come up for your service. make all the difference bro.

Great to see the car doing its duty without even breaking a sweat - good stuff.

Yeah Im a mad Emo bro.

Nah It's that massive cemetary out west, its close to my assignment building site so thought I'd take a few snaps while I was passing by... until I keept driving deeper into the old parts and the roads turned to sh*t and got a little lost and maybe a little worried that I was lost in the middle on NZ's biggest cemetary..

Oh hell yeah Graham needs a lowering, its crying out for it. I mean I always thought SUV's were good for being high up so you can see lots more, but boy was I wrong. Its funny when your pulled up next to a bus and at the same eye level as everyone on the bus...... perhaps a slight exaggeration.

Its a tough car though, I went and picked up all the filters from Jerry Claytons today, there are so much better than Team Mcmillan, awesome customer service!