Sign in to follow this  
Greg111

Memo button?

Was looking at my on board computer the other day, just having a play and then saw the memo buton, what is this for? Couldn't really get it to do anything?

Cheers.

never really taken any intrest on it... everytime i click it.. it dosnt do anything, so i dont bother :P is it in the bmw manual?

yes its a timer reminder thing .

What ever the time it is showing. If you push the button, next time it reaches that same time, it will beep at you three times.

What ever the time it is showing. If you push the button, next time it reaches that same time, it will beep at you three times.

But how do you turn the damn thing off if your OBC is screwed!

Might have a play today then, i'm a need to know sort of person :)

Edited by Greg111

Might have a play today then, i'm a need to know sort of person :)

Hi Greg

If you press and hold the memo button for about 5 seconds, you can use the 10 & 1 buttons to set the minute required (by then pressing "set"). This sets a reminder beep for that time - 3-4 short beeps from memory. To cancel the memo. press it again - the triangular bars should disappear from the clock display. (i'm like you and need to know!)

Cheers

Brett

Hey thanks for that, won't annoy me so much now haha.

SO THATS WHAT THAT BEEPING IS :o:o

i was going to make a post about that! but i thought id sound like a moron asking why my car was beeping at me :lol::lol:

At least you can now say it wasnt voices in your head haha

SO THATS WHAT THAT BEEPING IS :o:o

i was going to make a post about that! but i thought id sound like a moron asking why my car was beeping at me :lol::lol:

is this at a certain time or every hour???The obc can be set to "chime" every hour(if its like the E34).I think the s/r button will toggle the chime on and of.When its on there is a little triangular ))) in the corner of the OBC.