Sign in to follow this  
Foohey

Mags, Peoples thoughts?

nah go 19s they make all the difrence now these days 17s are getting standard 18s are benchmark and 19s are the headturners

18s look good but 19s look dope...whatever complement you like most...choose the wheel...

Most people on BS are quite opinionated...gives a toss about what other people think...so a photoshop as a guide...if you are all good with it then...Im happy for ya to go with these wheels despite being a little jap~ish....

They will go really well with your plate.

Go for it dude!

Saw a post about bulk plates order, so thinking about getting my plates Euro style. :unsure:

Most people on BS are quite opinionated...gives a toss about what other people think...

Did you bother to read the title before giving us those pearls of wisdom ?

He's asked for peoples opinions. If you dont want to know the answer, dont ask the question.

Edited by Penry

Did you bother to read the title before giving us those pearls of wisdom ?

He's asked for peoples opinions. If you dont want to know the answer, dont ask the question.

Exactly :P

i wanted some feedback on them, its what i got, not complaining :)

Well, until they are on your car. I'm going to reserve judgment.

I don't think they'd suit my car.

Looking forward to the final product.

Have them on the car now, its now lowered at all, and photos arnt that greeat, but Eh.

Time to tell me what you think.

Personally i like them B):lol:

post-2445-1203664536_thumb.jpg

post-2445-1203664547_thumb.jpg

post-2445-1203664574_thumb.jpg

ill throw a spoiler on just to add to the fried Rice :mellow:

Dont Worry... i have 2 spare boot lids lmao... i just got curious having it in the garage and no race car lol :P

post-2445-1203665175_thumb.jpg

post-2445-1203665227_thumb.jpg

I'll hold my tongue on the spoiler.

I think the wheels look OK at that ride height especially with the dark tint on the windows. It would look better with some colour coded side skirts and a bit of motorsport kit. (this would also help make the car look lower without the uneven look created by slamming the rear with heaps of guard tuckage which may make it look more "modified" but certainly makes it look less fast.

BMWs look better and more aggressive with slight forward rake.

The silver bits look a little lke brush-polished and seem to have a sharp edge on the spoke where the silver stops - this makes them look sharp and much better than in theoriginal photos.

Not my style, but they look cool.

Edited by bravo

The wheels look OK. They make it look like you have Mazda 808 brakes on the car though.

The rear spoiler that you stole from a shopping trolley needs to go though.

Its good you are pleased with your purchase as thats what counts. I, personally dont like them but its not my car.

Will also hold my tounge re: The Wing

not my cup of tea, but its ok, will look beta with painted side skirts/bumper and clear lights

and im sure theres an angry honda driver looking for his wing somewhere....

and im sure theres an angry honda driver looking for his wing somewhere....

he wont catch me.. i took his rims too :lol:

I think the wing is a necessary evil... I mean with the phenomenal power that your 2 litre engine develops you're gonna need all the downforce you can get! ;)

Well, it appears that you are correct. If it's good enough for the E46 M3 GTR.

You need a bigger wing and it needs to hang out over the back a little further.

post-326-1203722060_thumb.jpg

The wheels look a little better on the car than I expected - still don't suit the E36 IMO but if you really want them you could make it work better by having a decent body kit to give more definition to the other parts of the car.

Re: the spoiler... what on earth were you thinking? That is utterly hideous and you have just destroyed a perfectly good car and a perfectly good bootlid. Your car will get a lot of attention... for all the wrong reasons.

Just my 2 cents. :P

yeah just lower it and itl look okay with out that rear wing, or is that just a joke. PLease say it is hahaha

yeah just lower it and itl look okay with out that rear wing, or is that just a joke. PLease say it is hahaha

i got spare boot lids in same colour, this bootlid has a hidious sticker next to the numberplate. so didnt care to ruin.

I'm with Yuen, you are making a joke with that wing aye? Highley unliked as you can now tell from the people on here! I actually saw that same wing on a 528i yesterday, looked worse on that, just ridiculous. As for the wheels, they don't look too bad once fitted. I'd be swapping that boot lid quick smart though.

Edited by Greg111

I'm liking the rims, that's just me personally, do what the hell you want mate, it's your car, not everyone elses, at the end of the day you drive it, not them.

A generalisation for me is bema's with wings on them look a bit uhhh...*raises eyebrow*.