Sign in to follow this  
jjs

Personalised Plates

137 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I have BMWLTD on the work Nissan Avenir and GLENNS on my Nissan X Trail. I got offered $3000 for GLENNS but I turned it down

I have a Euro plate lined up for rocket

I know... :lol: What's up with the Union Jack on the side of the plate? It should be German instead.

Perhaps the owner is English and not German. I have the 'GB' and Euro symbols with the UK font on mine, why would I want 'D' and the German font ?

....and yes I know the Union Jack covers Scotland, Wales and Ireland aswell, but Ive never met anyone from those countries who would choose the Union Jack over their respective flags :D

I suppose I ruled out that possibility - the owner is of asian descent... but maybe he's a Brit (just don't think that's likely but who knows). Personally, if I had to choose, I'd get German even though I'm not one as I like the plate to suit the car rather than the owner.

I've got ED1RTY

I got scammed for EDIRTY...

Meh black german plates FTW

The bastards have a problem with the plates i wanted

EVILMF

V8MOFO

Not sure why?

The bastards have a problem with the plates i wanted

EVILMF

V8MOFO

Not sure why?

Can't say I know either, I guess we'll never know ;)

:rolleyes: Nothing wrong with those.

Who do they think its going to offend?

There are quite a few cars around the mount with personalised plates. See them almost everyday, give me something to look out for while driving...

I have one on my bema, LAYLQW, it suits my car, it's known by it's plate now, kinda gives me kicks when people say "ohhhh you are that blondy who owns LAYLOW." Haha.

I have quite a few mates with plates around, they're usually sex-related or funny. Which is always a laugh to see.

One guy has the plate "8HEROT". (On a big uhhh cough "gangsta" merc).

Another has "ORGSMK"... (On a nissan navara)

"" "" "AL4UHO". (On a rx7).

Or my favourite "LARIKN". (On a Audi wagon on bags.)

I don't find a problem with them, cos it suits the dudes driving them, or is taking the piss.

I do find it dumb when people have plates like "BEYBEY" (a chick has it on her diamante".)

I think clever ones are the best. Always seem to be sex related. Or maybe I find them more appealing at my age??

Like: VR4SUM OR RX3SUM.

Just thought I'd post my views on p plates. =D Holla bimmersport family.

4GASM, 4GAZM (on 4 bangers) and 4TEZN on an altezza have to be some of my faves.

Love it when it works for the car. Was going to buy FL4LSS (flawless) but i was like, hmm no real association to my car in particular, so i passed on it.. It sold for $200 :o

Would love the plate KTHXBI :)

4GASM, 4GAZM (on 4 bangers) and 4TEZN on an altezza have to be some of my faves.

Love it when it works for the car. Was going to buy FL4LSS (flawless) but i was like, hmm no real association to my car in particular, so i passed on it.. It sold for $200 :o

Would love the plate KTHXBI :)

I always thought TEZTCL would suite an Altezza.. I had TTEETT on mine.

I bought plates for my car on Trade me the other day for $120.00.

I found "C0SM0S" which is the colour of my car.

I dont actually no (never met the guy) but can assume it means Ok,Thanks,Bye?

Pjay may no since he wants it

Guest Simon*

I don't think I would ever get a plate (or username) with the words "Bi" or "Boi" in it

Just carries the wrong message :)

The second thing I thought of when I saw "KTHXBI" was Kate Hawkesby :D F knows why

The second thing I thought of when I saw "KTHXBI" was Kate Hawkesby :D F knows why

You read my mind!!! That is all I could come up with! Maybe thinking to far into it :wacko:

k = ok

thanks = thanks

bi = bye

I had TTEETT on mine.

Can you explain this one. When traveling on the cruise us chicks spent ages trying to figure it out. And 2 of us are brunet so we are sure its some kind of male thing!! lol

"H8GRIP" on a skyline

A mate of a mate has that plate on his silvia

:o mustve beat me to that $200 auction. Ill give him $250!!! :)

Yeah its a geek thing. K thanks bye, sorta fitting once you overtake someone, or drag someone off. Kinda says muhaha you got smoked by a geek!

Ive got BMDUBS which i bought off trademe too. Not really fitting for my car because i'll never be rolling on dubs. Anyone want? :) A couple of my mates asked if it was BUM DUBS, and one was serious... I was incredibly offended

My daughter still has "LOWLDY" for sale.....offers ????

my mate used to own bmdubs ... on e46 318 .... saw it on trademe not so long ago ...

my mate used to own bmdubs ... on e46 318 .... saw it on trademe not so long ago ...

Yup a blue 318 right? Well its mine now.. The plate at least :)