Sign in to follow this  
jjs

Personalised Plates

137 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

f**k knows, maybe it's a drift thing??

Haha.

haha always soo funny

how do you get an "I" out of a "7"?

I thought that was supposed to be a t? but how do you get a t out of a 7....haha.

That last guy was a nut.... 5TUP1D DR1F7A

I've had one for years, was on my Mini - BNORTY

Was meant to be a pun...

Open to offers if anyones keen.

I thought that was supposed to be a t? but how do you get a t out of a 7....haha.

oops yeahhh! hmmm

lol @ [PLABOY] ... tryhard spelling that'll be $150.00.. Ken wouldnt be happy.

Is it not obvious ?

"i won a snowboarding competition, and spent all the winnings on a sick plate "INDY720" YEAHH BOI" haha marketing genius, really gives off the "cool" factor. Not sure how you would get indy720 onto a plate though NDY720?

Did that use to be on a pink 323?

No, a silver Suzuki Cultus Wagon, lowered on 18" chromes

Edited by botanymotorworx

Brilliant plate failure on a peice of crap pink familia on giant chromies...

ICTHEG I mean.. wut...

Anywho, I don't need/want a personalised plate... my standard issue is allready evil/eciting enough :D

Edited by antil33t

Thread dig fail

sh*t yes, How the hell did i manage to do that? it wasn't very far down the list.....

I figured since this one keeps getting bumped by people voting, I might as well add something worthwhile.

I called plates to get a proper euro-plate printed instead of my german one (after getting pulled up over it).

Price is $299, as opposed to the $399 I thought it was.

Little piece of info for those who may be interested.

Guys. Is there any way around the German plates thing. I saw an idea of sticking your Kiwi plates to them but that is just rangi. 299 is way too much for replating.... What about sticking NZ stikers over top of the german ones?

^ The font on the plates will still be wrong, but pm Shelly (M325is) she made some NZ flags up for mine a few months ago to cover the german sides.

^ The font on the plates will still be wrong, but pm Shelly (M325is) she made some NZ flags up for mine a few months ago to cover the german sides.

Yeah... good idea will probably do that. They can tell the font ay? I managed to get out of a 200 ticket for pleading ignorance before it's probably not worth the risk. The plates just lok stupid blu-tacked to my wall..

:(

Guys. Is there any way around the German plates thing. I saw an idea of sticking your Kiwi plates to them but that is just rangi. 299 is way too much for replating.... What about sticking NZ stikers over top of the german ones?

I had the black German plates with the fern and"nz" bit and still got pulled over, $200 fine and told to remove them... so no way round it, they have to be New Zealand issued plates with the holographic fern in the background of the actual plate.

Also in relation to Blair's post, I am not bothering with german plates on the new car since I know of so many more people getting caught..mine are on my wall too :D maybe just put the standard plates on and grin and bear it?

Alright then seems there isn't any way around it haha! Can you cut the original NZ plate and stick it on so it at least doesn't look reeeealy rangi? Or is that illegal too?

The only thing I hate in Economics is monopolies and their shittty shitty super-normal profits.

:P

^ Haha monopolies..another fellow commerce student I presume

^ Haha monopolies..another fellow commerce student I presume

To the death my friend! Are you also one of the B Commons? :P :P

2000... ok. Now we have no reason to moan

^ Yes I am...Bach in commerce majoring in marketing + management, it may be boring now but at least a job in it will get me a m3 one day :D and to keep it on topic......real german plates!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P

Edited by Forrest

Yea marketing is quite useful... Advertising for Saatchi ay :P ... just starting a Mart paper tommorrow! Better be good

Yes on topic well I guess there is no solution.... oh well the end.

Edited by Em.

Ive got a Bcom degree haha, its popular degree for sure just make sure you push for the right jobs and you should be all good. Spotted a BMW (i think) with the plate BPROP a few days back lol

Re plates still have the obviously german plates on my car, have had a cop follow me through the drive through and they didnt notice/do anything. I figure im safe as long as I dont drive like a hoon. If i get finned Ill pay it, its worth it, look much nicer than the standard kiwi plates.