Sign in to follow this  
gc8r

Old Member back after 7 years

So I've had my fair share of weird cars after my last E36 M3 and a brief stint with an E46 M3.

So after feeling the need for another M3, I initially looked at the Church St European M3 (Tom's old M3) but missed out by a day to another member here.

Feeling slightly gutted I called the owner of a M3 CS in Christchurch only for them to waste my time in waiting for their car to be wof'able and two weeks later I got told they will be taking it to Aus with them.

After all that effort I was about to give up but I sent a PM to DSC0FF for his car.

Sort of went like this: https://youtu.be/-KgFZhGT26w

Anyway long story short I have finally picked it up today and I am loving driving again (funny because the BRZ was a really nice drivers car too).

Just gave the car a nice interior groom with products the OCD boys use bt he weather is quite bad right now so will do a full polish job next weekend!

Looking forward to being active in the forum again!

• Like 3

tried to watch the video but couldnt see it through the pixels.

That car is a good example you will enjoy it!

Welcome (back)

Good buying!! His was "on" the market? Gutted.

So I've had my fair share of weird cars after my last E36 M3 and a brief stint with an E46 M3.

So after feeling the need for another M3, I initially looked at the Church St European M3 (Tom's old M3) but missed out by a day to another member here.

Feeling slightly gutted I called the owner of a M3 CS in Christchurch only for them to waste my time in waiting for their car to be wof'able and two weeks later I got told they will be taking it to Aus with them.

After all that effort I was about to give up but I sent a PM to DSC0FF for his car.

Sort of went like this: https://youtu.be/-KgFZhGT26w

Anyway long story short I have finally picked it up today and I am loving driving again (funny because the BRZ was a really nice drivers car too).

Just gave the car a nice interior groom with products the OCD boys use bt he weather is quite bad right now so will do a full polish job next weekend!

Looking forward to being active in the forum again!

Mad tv ~ Can I have yo M3? M3_Boy Strikes back

uh my names m3_boy, its spelt like m3_boy but pronounced like 'i need to have a new m3'.. yeah uh i just wana say you have a beautiful car

thanks

you're welcome, so i was wonderin.. you got a price? a price?

no, i just wana drive my car.

so u dont have a price, thats cool.. so listen, i wana ask you semething.. can i buy your car? can i buy it? can i buy it? can i buy it? will you let me buy it?

im sorry but its not for sale.

oh so i cant? thats cool, thats cool man..

uh so.. whats the cars plate?

uh DSCOFF...

DSCOFF? thats a beautiful ass plate..

ok thats enough for 7am in the morning...

• Like 3

Lol. I'd hate to be in your household at 7 am every morning .

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

im going slightly crazy cuz of the little pup keeping me awake every night.. im not usually so crazy...

im going slightly crazy cuz of the little pup keeping me awake every night.. im not usually so crazy...

are you crate training her yet? sooner you start the better.

Edited by _Ethrty-Andy_
  • Like 2

+1 crate training from day 1. Best thing we ever did.

• Like 1

i ordered one online from trademe (as animates was like more than double the price) but they sent the wrong one so waiting on another one.

i ordered a soft crate not the plastic one. should be alright right?

My little Bichon had a tendency to jump and climb over the crates so crate training didnt really help but I've heard wonders :)

Edited by M3_Boy
  • Like 1

Been very busy with the M3.

Interior and Exterior Detailing

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Grom Bluetooth Integration

Posted Image

Plate Surrounds

Posted Image

Posted Image

• Like 3

I like those wheels... can i have it?? can i?? can i have it???

would look good on my car :)

Very nice! Welcome back.

I spoke to the old owner about the sale of this car the other week, I know it saddened him to move it on but he had enjoyed it to the fullest & like anything it was just time.

Having had the opportunity to drive this car I'm sure you'll love it every time you look at it, just a beautiful example inside and out, especially on a good B road.

By the way, if you want to be part of the Bimmersport community in Auckland, on Sundays the first of each month, we hold a BMW - coffee meet at Kyu's Cafe in Penrose 10.30am-12.30 ish, the specific address is 761 Great South Road, Penrose, Auckland

Next one is this Sunday, 6th

• Like 1