Sign in to follow this  
joshnz

Broken into again ...

Same window, almost same parking place.

Was at work, checked my phones and had something like 4 missed calls on each - all from the Police comms centre, they were ringing to tell me my car had been broken into :(

Went sprinting out and sure enough, glass f**king everywhere and I mean everywhere, footpath, on the road, in the air vents just freaking everywhere :( x1000

Knew my radar would be gone this time for some reason, sure enough it was, if you guys can keep an eye out for a BEL RX65 serial #AG082856.

Went to the cop shop and the desk dude said it was called in by some good bloke who chased 2 guys in his car but lost them in traffic .. apparently they got into a red Mazda Familia hatch.

Just needed to vent to more ppl lol ...

PS: big thanks to Brent for helping me out with a window yet again ... !!!

stink m8, that sux a

that happened 2 my work van last nite, fortuntly the little buggers didnt pinch any of my tools tho.

same road where my beema got pinched last month

Whoah that sucks, two times in a row too. Guttttted. Somone should remove all their fingers and toes when they catch them.

If I manage to find whoever the hell did it, they'll be getting some treatment from me, the boys and several wheel braces.

Just f**ks me off, what gives people the right to do this kind of sh*t eh.

If I manage to find whoever the hell did it, they'll be getting some treatment from me, the boys and several wheel braces.

Just f**ks me off, what gives people the right to do this kind of sh*t eh.

Man that sucks Josh, sorry to hear - twice in how many months? So far mine's gotten hit twice in 7 months (the last one being 1.5 months ago), plus it's Arctic Grey too... mere coincidence?

:(

Was parked out the back of Countdown in Palmy - Ashley street by the IRD building, in full view of everyf**kingthing, they were god damn brave!

Not sure how many months, prolly twice in 8 months or something ... bastards.

Sorry to hear about the brake in josh. Car looks good nice job

harden up.

sucks but hey thats what happens when you leave valuable items in the car..... cock munchers see it and go in for a closer look

Rude. But did you have the radar in view? If so then it was your own fault.

If I was a theif a radar would catch my eye.

Nah it wasn't in view, but they must have seen the cord from the lighter plug, I normally just have the radar under the seat ... hard to see anything through the tints anyway. Oh well.

Its never your own fault , but if its hidden they are less likly to pinch it.

that sucks a.

when i'm home, my car sits on the street. unlocked half the time. And sometimes i just leave the keys in it.

the advantages of small towns a.

Guttered ... check Trademe I suggest to track em.

Honestly man, put it in your boot, I put it in the boot all the time or leave it on the windshield when I can see the car... although I leave the round suction cap circles (dont wipe em off) and nothing happens... cant get into the boot unless the have a cro bar or something

Don't buy a radar detector. How much money have they saved you?

Sounds like a few Excesses have been spent already and no speeding tickets avoided either, I bet.

Then no-one will feel the need to break in, in the future.

Bad Luck too. Always pisses you off that people feel the need to smash up your stuff.

that sucks a.

when i'm home, my car sits on the street. unlocked half the time. And sometimes i just leave the keys in it.

the advantages of small towns a.

yep awesome, cept Greymouth was THE worst place i ever went to in NZ, angry gingas everywhere, so i guess another advantage of your small town theme is you never have to look for a partner outside the family? *hick*

just leave your car unlocked so you dont have to buy a new window a. it totaly sux when people do that a you should just hire a personal bodygaurd for your car if it gets too frequent lol

just gonna buy a shitter to get to work with. beemir is gonna stay locked up at home

Feel your pain. My Jeep was broken into a few months ago in my carport in Kohimarama. Ransacked(s?) - nothing taken or broken, just stuff left everywhere. I leave nothing in view or of value in any car btw.

A modified rat trap is waiting for their next "feel-inside-centre-console-in-dark" break in.......

Can't wait.

Edited by 318is