Sign in to follow this  
Greg111

E36 M3 Wanted

Hi all, i've just sold my Z3 to replace with an E36 M3, i've been looking for some time now but the ones i do find sell pretty much as soon as i lay eyes on them, just wondering if anyone nos of any for sale privately for around $22,000.

It would be a huge help if anyone nos of any.

Thanks.

dont rush into it if you can .. make sure you get exactly what you want .. and try and get leather :)

Has 1HOTM3 been sold? Would have been in your price range.

Any reason for leather over alcantara Josh? I thought alcantara is better as it holds you in your seat better and I just like the look more.

Has 1HOTM3 been sold? Would have been in your price range.

Any reason for leather over alcantara Josh? I thought alcantara is better as it holds you in your seat better and I just like the look more.

Yep thats sold, the day i sold mine was the day this sold, was quite slutted about that as it was a real good looking car.

Theres a silver one on TM. Used to be on Armstrong Prestige's yard for $19,900 some months back on clearance. His start price is $22k.....

Guest Denny Crane

ill never go back ....... eva

Amaretta and M-cloth > leather.

depends one the qulity of the leather .. e30 leather = ass yeah.

There's one on TM atm that I've got my eye on, but TBH I'm not really in any position to go car shopping right now as I'm only a skip and a jump away from a 2-3 year OE. It's Dakkar yellow, $22k and lowish kms - looks the biz. Have asked the owner to tee up a test drive via email, but no reply as of yet.

Found the link.

Edited by bravo

I was gonna look at a 3.2 6 speed at Beech European but they've taken it off TM. Haven't given them a ring yet to see if its gone, asking price was/is 29 grand, looked like a nice car, not too keen to spend that much on an E36 though haha.

There's one on TM atm that I've got my eye on, but TBH I'm not really in any position to go car shopping right now as I'm only a skip and a jump away from a 2-3 year OE. It's Dakkar yellow, $22k and lowish kms - looks the biz. Have asked the owner to tee up a test drive via email, but no reply as of yet.

Found the link.

Don't mean to be rude, but why would you waste the sellers time and go for a joy ride in a car you are not wanting to / going to buy?

I emailed the seller and told him/her that was my intention - hence the reason I prob havn't had a reply. I basically said I'm looking about, would be interested in a chinwag at the least, or some comments re the cars in general and a test drive if they felt that way inclined, but that I was just kicking tyres atm. Honesty first.

So its up to them if they want to indulge me with their time. I know what a PITA tyre kickers are so would never be one myself without good reason.

Edited by bravo

I was gonna look at a 3.2 6 speed at Beech European but they've taken it off TM. Haven't given them a ring yet to see if its gone, asking price was/is 29 grand, looked like a nice car, not too keen to spend that much on an E36 though haha.

IMO from what I've researched and from what my mate at the bmw dealership has told me the 3.0 is one hell of alot more reliable than the 3.2, and when you can get mid to high 5 second 0-60s out of the 3.0s theres bugger all performance difference for alot less cost.

Guest Denny Crane

That 3.2 at beech was getting sold on behalf of a friend of mine. Sold in 48 hours for 25K. Low K's, and some tasty schnitzer bits meant it didn't hang round for long.

Found the link.

Yeah i've seen that one, the guy tends to not email people back from what his negative feedback sez, but hey what do you expect with a username Dohc Vtec!!!

Theres a silver one on TM. Used to be on Armstrong Prestige's yard for $19,900 some months back on clearance. His start price is $22k.....

Yep seen this one too, talked to the owner and discussed prices so fingers crossed.

I've got a schwartz black '94 M3 with a rebuilt engine, black leather, Full OBC, staggered 17's I'd let go for the right price.