Sign in to follow this  
Carl

Tui sales going up?

According to NZ Herald methanol is being taken away from meths...

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/section/1/story....192&ref=rss

I guess Wellington has such a big meths drinking problem that it's grossly irresponsible for ERMA to not inform users?

Does anyone really care?

Can you still call it Methylated spirits?

Will this mean sales of bread will decline too?

...And they are complaining that the Meths drinkers are not getting enough warning about the stoppage on June 21st :wacko:

Are you sure Tui will go up? i would have thought DB Brown would sell more being a little cheeper.

Looks like theres going to be less white bread sold here in WGTN now :P

Laurence.

WTF???

What kinda tool drinks meths anyway??

I say if they are dumb enough to drink the sh*t in the first place they should be made to drink it until they kark it. Easy clean up.

average! wtf am i gonna drink!

Guest Ken

WTF???

What kinda tool drinks meths anyway??

I say if they are dumb enough to drink the sh*t in the first place they should be made to drink it until they kark it. Easy clean up.

Unfortunately an all too common sight up in Courtney Place. The bread business is a bit of a myth anyway, these guys drink it straight! :wacko:

I seriously doubt if there will be any withdrawl symptoms as the methanol content is a very small % and the "imbibers" tend to be in a continuous fug caused by the "cocktails" they consume on a daily basis.

Here's an interesting fact... What's an antedote for methanol poisoning? Ethanol (as in alcohol)!!!

K.

Edited by Ken

Seriously though, who the hell thinks there should be an obligation to tell people who are using a product for a purpose other than it's intent that it won't get them whacked out anymore???

We live in a messed up overly PC country sometimes.

Perhaps they'll rise up and strike??? All homeless drunks around the country will refuse to sit on public benches and abuse people walking past until the real Meths is back!

It'll be interesting watching the poor buggers getting the DTs after going cold turkey - just like street entertainment

Get all kinds of weird cu*ts coming into work asking for isoprobable(sp),we have stopped getting it in just because the only people that would buy it were p heads.

Sucks for those people who actually want to use it to clean their walls etc.

I used to deal VHT quick-dry clear.

I used to sell that stuff by the case.

Its Panmure's prefered solvent.

If we were out of clear coat...

"Perhaps you'd like to try the VHT Super Chrome? Yes, there is a risk that you will get some stains around your mouth, but its metallic tones with a hint of cigar box really make for a full bodied aerosol, with excellent depth and character."

Guest Denny Crane

"Perhaps you'd like to try the VHT Super Chrome? Yes, there is a risk that you will get some stains around your mouth, but its metallic tones with a hint of cigar box really make for a full bodied aerosol, with excellent depth and character."

One of the funniest things i've ever seen is a homeless dude with gold all over his face ranting and raving at people on high st :D

If we were out of clear coat...

LOL.... Funny Sh*t!! :D

Laurence

Why the f**k do people drink meths! I mean wotthahel? What kinda boost does it give over alchohol/ethanol? Can someone explain?

Drag cars run on methanol Emma. Do you want to be a drag car?

I do.

Thats Clever, the prefered substance in Nelson is LPG!

The bread used in meths is for filtering out the purple dye [then it can be on-sold again] unfortunately it won't remove methanol which is poisonous

they'll be back onto the bostik sausages of glue