Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ari Gold

10K M3 closes today

badass...silver ones never seem to sell that well

I wondered when this would turn up on here....he has only just put the photos on mid day today hence the lack of intrest?

Is this the basis for your open class car Alex, or just another toy?

So Alex ... when do you pick it up? bloody good score!

The guy says he'll pay the lein at time of sale. As it is written there in the aucion coments you have right to back out of the auction if he doesn't. I would be demanding that the $8300 is paid by you and you pay the balance to him. Also get confirmation from the finance company that the car will be freehold if you pay.

Its registered as a 325i but has an s50, m3 kit and wheels. So probably is an m3 - nice buy!

Guest Phil Ken Sebben

The guy says he'll pay the lein at time of sale. As it is written there in the aucion coments you have right to back out of the auction if he doesn't. I would be demanding that the $8300 is paid by you and you pay the balance to him. Also get confirmation from the finance company that the car will be freehold if you pay.

Its registered as a 325i but has an s50, m3 kit and wheels. So probably is an m3 - nice buy!

surely this means he wants 18K for the car - he wants 10K for it, and 8K is owed?

Also, allow me to put my hands up for the wheels if its getting turned into a racecar :D

surely this means he wants 18K for the car - he wants 10K for it, and 8K is owed?

That's exactly what I thought. I mean, an e36 m3 for 10K is extremely good, seeing that's the base price for most e30 m325i's these days.

The guy that bught this is a forum member, Alex from Carspot, one of the sponsors. As a car salesman, I bet he's getting it for $10100, and he'll be paying the finance co. He always said he was after one for a race car, looks like he found it?

Also, allow me to put my hands up for the wheels if its getting turned into a racecar :D

That's not how the auction reads. he only admitted it had money owing in the questions section not in the main auction. He also says it will be paid before the car is handed over to the new owner. Maybe he's gone broke and just wants to cover the debt?

That's not how the auction reads. he only admitted it had money owing in the questions section not in the main auction. He also says it will be paid before the car is handed over to the new owner. Maybe he's gone broke and just wants to cover the debt?

Bravo, I think you nailed it