Sign in to follow this  
ED1RTY

f**king Owned!! AGAIN!!!!

Went for a drive to my mates place last night out by Kohi, driving home, came off the motorway at Manakau, cos the mrs was hungry and wanted mc d's, anyway after i got a munch i was driving back down gt south road and came across a breath test, this was all good hadnt been drinking and the let me off. But there always has to be an asswhole f**kin cop. The last cop of the 5 or 6 that were breath testing people starting yelling and waving me down, i pull over and he ask's me to pop the bonnet. I was like WTF for?? He says ' You need a cert to be this low.' I was like um didnt know that, been through many a WOF with it how it is and been through police insurance assessors etc etc. Dont know why he has a problem etc. He preceeds to say it needs to be sorted (Either certed or fixed) im sweet with this and understand his concern. But just as i am about to drive off, instead of giving me a fine (which i thought he was doing) he slaps a big f**king green sticker on my windscreen ordering my car off the road. What a f**king WANKER!!

So not happy today. Thanks Pig.....

Anyway, any reccomended certifiers? Numbers/contacts etc?

sorry to here that mate, some cops were born to be wankers,

you werent the only one who got pinged last nite {138kph} in 100 zone past hamilton airport $400, my bad

im feelin ya pain mate the copa who done me was looking for all sorts of things

Edited by OLLIE

Went for a drive to my mates place last night out by Kohi, driving home, came off the motorway at Manakau, cos the mrs was hungry and wanted mc d's, anyway after i got a munch i was driving back down gt south road and came across a breath test, this was all good hadnt been drinking and the let me off. But there always has to be an asswhole f**kin cop. The last cop of the 5 or 6 that were breath testing people starting yelling and waving me down, i pull over and he ask's me to pop the bonnet. I was like WTF for?? He says ' You need a cert to be this low.' I was like um didnt know that, been through many a WOF with it how it is and been through police insurance assessors etc etc. Dont know why he has a problem etc. He preceeds to say it needs to be sorted (Either certed or fixed) im sweet with this and understand his concern. But just as i am about to drive off, instead of giving me a fine (which i thought he was doing) he slaps a big f**king green sticker on my windscreen ordering my car off the road. What a f**king WANKER!!

So not happy today. Thanks Pig.....

Anyway, any reccomended certifiers? Numbers/contacts etc?

Hey, i wouldnt worry about it, yeah sure get it cert'd but as far as they are concerned (police) they couldnt care less, the power goes straight to their head, i've been pulled up on account of mistaken identidy but i still got called a f**king idiot!!!

Great job though, sitting in a bush with a laser gun what have you.

you werent the only one who got pinged last nite {138kph} in 100 zone past hamilton airport $400, my bad

after getting you for that he probably thought you were be a dead cert for something equally as stupid...if you dont want to be stopped then dont do 140 ks in a place that is prolly the place for speeding near Hamilton

Yeah i know someone real good to do your cert. just got mine certed week b4 last and all he wanted was my gearbox mount strengthened and it pasted.... with all my mods.... was stoked.

As we are in New plymouth, the guy i use for most of my enginnereing stuff gets this guy Neil Fraser down from auckland to do his certs (4-5 at a time) as he is fair but not anal like the other certers down here who hate anything unless it has a v8 in it.....

I highly recommend using him as you will have little if no hassle and he respects peoples rides for what they are into!!

and his an older dude to which is even more respect!!

If you are keen let me know and i get his number for you

Was that last night around 5 oclock ish? Where you in a silver-grey E30?

haha ratshit,

You still want them springs? I got no cred so PM back or ring or something.

owned.

cry me a river.

cops win

Yeah i know someone real good to do your cert. just got mine certed week b4 last and all he wanted was my gearbox mount strengthened and it pasted.... with all my mods.... was stoked.

As we are in New plymouth, the guy i use for most of my enginnereing stuff gets this guy Neil Fraser down from auckland to do his certs (4-5 at a time) as he is fair but not anal like the other certers down here who hate anything unless it has a v8 in it.....

I highly recommend using him as you will have little if no hassle and he respects peoples rides for what they are into!!

and his an older dude to which is even more respect!!

If you are keen let me know and i get his number for you

Yea dude could you PM me his number/contacts etc.

Cheers.

Also found that with stock wheels it sits at 112mm off the ground, I lost and inch of ride height when i stuck the 16" wheels on with 40 profile. May just leave em on, get the sticker off and cert it when money alllows :rolleyes:

What width are your tyres? profile is a ratio of tyre width. With 40's on a 16" rim you need 245's! Assuming 205's, you need a 50 profile. Save the cert money and spend it on correct size tyres. Your speedo must be reading crazy fast!

If I remember right chris is running 16x9s. a taller sidewall wont fit under the fenders. Most guys have to run stretched 215/40/16 or something in that size.

I love the wheels with plenty of dish but until I could afford guard work to fit proper tyres in there I'll just stick to 16x7.5

Neil Fraser comes into work all the time.Could get his number for you.I believe he is in the haven?

Neil's number is 0274 956 286

He has certed my car for me numerous times.

Wot you are really tryin to say Chris...is....."it was the mrs fault".....she wanted mcd's

Wot you are really tryin to say Chris...is....."it was the mrs fault".....she wanted mcd's

exactly what i was thinking......haha should have come to burgerfuel :rolleyes:

Guest Phil Ken Sebben

What are you doing letting her eat junk food? More to the point, what the hell is she doing out of the kitchen?

What width are your tyres? profile is a ratio of tyre width. With 40's on a 16" rim you need 245's! Assuming 205's, you need a 50 profile. Save the cert money and spend it on correct size tyres. Your speedo must be reading crazy fast!

Im using 205 40's

Got the sticker off, went to VTNZ 4 the WOF.

Few minor things, tints to dark, headlight not correctly aligned etc

going to check out some thicker profile rubber for my 16x9's might leave it how it is atm will post some pics up in a few days, save having to get a cert.

The tints on your sides were too dark or just the back?you got 20's on the back aye?