Sign in to follow this  
Driftit

Transformers the Movie

Haha I just went to The Rock's Transformers premier. Was a great movie. They were my childhood heroes along with MacGyver.

But I couldn't help notice the cars that got destroyed. A 740is got crushed. And it looked like an 80's 5 series got run over.

I enjoyed it. Was full of action. Even your Mrs might enjoy it as it is not 100% Transformers related.

I just got back from seeing it now, f**king sick movie! its awesome, I want to see it again... maybe tommorow

Also I spotted 7 BMW's in the movie, see if you can spot them haha although come to think of it most of the euro's in the film were crushed or thrown, like the 740 and a E-class and a new ML

Going tonight - couldn't believe there were goldclass tickets left. Win

13 BMWs. ( I may have counted a few twice - the action scenes move really quick)

E12 crushed, E38 crushed, E32 hits the back of some ford. A white E92 rolls around in the background of a few city shots.

Pimp movie.

Hot chicks, REALLY cheesy just like the 80s cartoons, drifting, badass cars and burnouts and pimp big assed robots. What more could you want.

very awesome! dam that chaick is hotttt

So tough.

Best CGI ever, the way those transformers moved so fluidly, damn!

Sits pretty close to 300 for me as the best movie so far this year.

Btw Oceans Thirteen - shitloads better than the second, nearly as good as the first.

saw it last night, so awesome! i can't even begin to imagine how many 3d animators sat there for how many hours putting all those action scenes together.

megan= the hot "criminals are hot"

Soundwave is in the movie. He is just very small. lol. No Laserbeak or Ravage though. No Thundercracker or Skywarp. Skyfire would have been cool. Wish Starscream was a little more involved and as arrogant and ignirant as he is in the Cartoon.

Oh man I love Transformers. Lol. I am 26 and still get really excited by them. Made a real impact on us when we were kids. There is nothing like that these days. Feel sorry for the kids.

Does anybody still have their original toys? I still have the full sized Octomus prime but I lost his gun and his arm feel off. I have 3 of the 5 constructercons. Always wanted Starscream. And the two missing constructercons to make Devestator. lol. I could go on forever.

i had all the constructorcons, and yes devestator ruled, i had prime and his trailer ruled face.. starscream was cool but megatron was way better, when he transformed he looked like a luger pistol.. so badass,i even had starfire, he was a big sucker. a mate had the autobot city, man that was massive, and yea goes on.

Just seen the movie tonight- omfg, what can I say- IT WAS AWESOME!!! I have waited for years to see this, and it was worth it!!!

Soundwave is in the movie. He is just very small. lol. No Laserbeak or Ravage though. No Thundercracker or Skywarp. Skyfire would have been cool. Wish Starscream was a little more involved and as arrogant and ignirant as he is in the Cartoon.

Oh man I love Transformers. Lol. I am 26 and still get really excited by them. Made a real impact on us when we were kids. There is nothing like that these days. Feel sorry for the kids.

Does anybody still have their original toys? I still have the full sized Octomus prime but I lost his gun and his arm feel off. I have 3 of the 5 constructercons. Always wanted Starscream. And the two missing constructercons to make Devestator. lol. I could go on forever.

Heh, actually just dug out all my old toys the other night, f**king badass haha

So much cool stuff lol, i was sitting here tootooing with them for at least 2 hours!!

SO much better than the new toy ones out today!

With any movie sponsored by GM, everything non-GM gets crushed or destroyed lol, especially BMW's and fords.

So much cool stuff lol, i was sitting here tootooing with them for at least 2 hours!!

SO much better than the new toy ones out today!

Agree'd!!!

When waiting for next session to start cause it SOLD OUT, we popped into ToyWorld, and by gosh, they were 110% Made In China, Atleast I think some of ours were made in Taiwan/Japan !?

I had ole Optimus out for the cuzzies the other day, BADASS!