Sign in to follow this  
Matthew

Post pictures

my new two pics.. my e36 doing threes :D

e30, e46, e36 ass up!

Cool..That looks like a E30 Touring.. Pictures for a wagon fan :wub: Please please!!

Cool..That looks like a E30 Touring.. Pictures for a wagon fan :wub: Please please!!

+1

My E36, 120mm Rear. Unsure about front around 130mm

On 19s sits lowest point 40-50 of ground.

Car gets full lock.

Great work thanks to pboy and others!

cheers

post-2991-1216728907_thumb.jpg

post-2991-1216728919_thumb.jpg

Haha, you should post some of your pictures up here

That is dam low, like BTCC low!

I have only ever seen one other E36 that low and he had no springs or bump stops and a bag of cement, two 15†subs and some huge amps in the boot, was a 318i too so it was really fast. He ended up writing it off under a truck as his brakes didn’t work well due to no suspension travel and 19†wheels (massive in 2002).

Good luck.

Posted Image

www.stillphotography.co.uk

Sounds interesting, to bad mine does have springs and shortened shocks

His had springs but they were aesthetic more than anything, not fully functional like yours must be

I don’t mean to sound like an old fella as a few short years ago I was rolling around just as low (although certified) and know how no suspension travel effects breaking distance and screws with ABS not to mention bump steer.

This forum promotes safe modifications and we would hate to see you kill your mates.

Looks cool just take it easy and watch your following distance.

f**k that.

Get the piece of sh*t of the f**king road.

Its f**king dangerous.

wow chill out mate its at the drivers risk at the end of the day and if he learns the hard way he learns the hard way but people grow out of things like many of you have

The person in the other car he kills will beg to differ!

wow chill out mate its at the drivers risk at the end of the day and if he learns the hard way he learns the hard way but people grow out of things like many of you have

You are an idiot.

It is also at the risk of every other road user, or pedestrian.

I certainly don't want some idiot in an illegally modified car causing an accident with myself, my family or friends that would have been avoided if the car was modified properly.

Think before you type next time!!

Cheers

Grant

You are an idiot.

It is also at the risk of every other road user, or pedestrian.

I certainly don't want some idiot in an illegally modified car causing an accident with myself, my family or friends that would have been avoided if the car was modified properly.

Think before you type next time!!

Cheers

Grant

+1 :angry:

I was trying to be diplomatic guys.

Flip side on the argument you can’t drive these cars fast so in a way they are being responsible driving at a snail’s pace.

My office looks out to a speed bump and I really enjoy watching these young guys negotiating there way over the bumps, its hilarious watching them tippy toe over as if their Makita lowered $3000 SLAB is a Ferrari/Racing car and will be damaged and are completely oblivious to the fact the only people that respect them are there virgin mates.. Ah memories.

Edited by Apex

yea true i missed that point to its at other drivers risk to obviously but i dont see how compressing your springs with shortned shocks can kill people really i no someone that died with a $300 mitsibishi sigma with cut springs years ago yea fair enough

and i beleive you can get a cert with shortened shocks and springs you want to go slow over a bump thats your own fricken problem even if you got legit super low springs

yea true i missed that point to its at other drivers risk to obviously but i dont see how compressing your springs with shortned shocks can kill people really i no someone that died with a $300 mitsibishi sigma with cut springs years ago yea fair enough

and i beleive you can get a cert with shortened shocks and springs you want to go slow over a bump thats your own fricken problem even if you got legit super low springs

The problem though...is that not many of these cars are certed and most wouldnt pass because of the way they have been modified... which obviously makes them dangerous. Thats what alot on here are concerned about. Its nothing to do with freedom of choice. Its the safety aspect that people are concerned about.

yea i get what you saying though if i could get adjustables that would be my first option any day