Sign in to follow this  
jpp

NZ$20k E30 M3

I am considering this Japan car at the moment...

I have heard that with the emissions changes next year they will no longer be able to be imported? - I don't know if there is any truth in it though.

Hi-Tek: I would be keen to see your car one day - I live at the three lamps end of Ponsonby. Congrats on your purchase.

im wanting to go to uni so if anyone wants a 89 220hp m3 pm me...id take $20,000 and could garantee it in better nick..

DAMMIT, im looking for one now - looks like im just a little late! i'd have been all over this in a second, chompa!

anyone know of anyone else selling up? recommended places to look for one?

ive called tony at TWR and this black one has sold, but he says he can find one in japan and bring it over for me.. but this seems very high risk buying sight unseen! and ideally i'd like a slightly later model (since i can only register an 86/87..)

if you guys can point me in the right direction i'd be stoked !

thanks a bunch

josh

Hi Joshua,

I have "bought" (well, he has my deposit!) the Black one TWR is selling.

If you are in Auckland you are welcome to come and have a look once it arrives to see the kind of quality he can find. I don't know what it's going to be like yet, so here is hoping for the best :)

Hi Joshua,

If you are in Auckland you are welcome to come and have a look once it arrives to see the kind of quality he can find. I don't know what it's going to be like yet, so here is hoping for the best :)

You, my friend, are a legend.... please post pics once you've taken delivery.

Hi Joshua,

Keep us posted on when it arrives Willie.

I'll fly up from Queenstown to have a nosey.

Hey there, yes, i'm in auckland and i'd absolutely love to have a look at this if you dont mind. would be good to get a proper look at one up close.

congrats on your purchase! i'm lookin forward to drooling over your new toy.

josh

Joshua,

Sounds good mate. The car is not due in until 16th January (plus some compliancing time). Send me an email at william@qcd.co.nz sometime in January and we can tee up a time.

Cheers