Sign in to follow this  
boydusM325i

My E30 M325i 2.7 Latest Video

nice engine sound .

you need to keep your hands at 2.45 on the wheel though :rolleyes:

Sounds really good and looks like its got really good pull from down low to! Are you revving it right out? sounds like your shifting before peak power?

Sounds really good and looks like its got really good pull from down low to! Are you revving it right out? sounds like your shifting before peak power?

Yeah, im really happy how the engine turned out! Im pulling around 5300rpm max, peak power is at 5038rpm and holds on to 6100rpm. But you got to remember, most of the road is tight corner after corner, its not about peak power..torque is where its at in this game!

Thanks for the comments :)

Thats a really good 2.7ltr M20, probably better than the old Alpina version. The paintwork on that E30 last time i saw it around was top notch, 20 coats of wax!!!

nice engine sound .

you need to keep your hands at 2.45 on the wheel though :rolleyes:

Thats a really good 2.7ltr M20, probably better than the old Alpina version. The paintwork on that E30 last time i saw it around was top notch, 20 coats of wax!!!

Thankyou very much for the comments, Its a beautiful motor alright, I am quite blown away at how well it performs across the whole range.. :) Im certainly having second thoughts about selling it...