Sign in to follow this  
joel

Bay drive and meet

Here are some pictures of the drive we went on yesterday.

Was an awsome sunny day, and a fun drive with some great roads.

Just to calrify, Westy is suprisingly driving a 3 series, not a 5er.

Joel is still over at Paul's getting on the piss.

Was really good to finally meet all of you

post-1456-1194735566_thumb.jpg post-1456-1194735585_thumb.jpg post-1456-1194735598_thumb.jpg

post-1456-1194735739_thumb.jpg post-1456-1194735616_thumb.jpg post-1456-1194735723_thumb.jpg

post-1456-1194735753_thumb.jpg post-1456-1194735766_thumb.jpg post-1456-1194735782_thumb.jpg

post-1456-1194735803_thumb.jpg post-1456-1194735841_thumb.jpg post-1456-1194735881_thumb.jpg

post-1456-1194735863_thumb.jpg post-1456-1194735889_thumb.jpg post-1456-1194735898_thumb.jpg

post-1456-1194735923_thumb.jpg post-1456-1194735934_thumb.jpg

Thanks for a great weekend guys have to say im feelin a little worse for wear (most likely the McDs ah Westy). Pretty sure i used more petrol than Joel drank beer (so crap loads). Joel cheers for having us at ya 21st had a blast and not a bad effort on the yardie.

As for the bimmersport soundtrack my contribution is The Gambler and a commentary on alternative uses for glow sticks.

Andy thanks again for bringing down the 325 and taking such good care of it.

Where is the location where the cars are lined up against the rock wall?

Nice donut too :D

Craggy Range winery in Havelock North

That was an great weekend and some totally awesome roads (and views), I thoroughly enjoyed it and so did the gsr :D

Cheers for taking us on those runs Doug, was good to meet everyone and it was good to see the M3 too!

Guest 540Si

Thanks for a great weekend guys have to say im feelin a little worse for wear (most likely the McDs ah Westy). Pretty sure i used more petrol than Joel drank beer (so crap loads). Joel cheers for having us at ya 21st had a blast and not a bad effort on the yardie.

As for the bimmersport soundtrack my contribution is The Gambler and a commentary on alternative uses for glow sticks.

Andy thanks again for bringing down the 325 and taking such good care of it.

Well I'm sorry I missed the drive, but at least I made the party! Joel's ability to absorb alcohol even after the yard impressed me although his aim with the lemons was still pretty sh*t!

Good to meet some more of you guys too and certainly some interesting conversations round the table! Ollie I need your cellphone number please so I can pxt you the double glowstick - better make it soon I think I've found a winner!

Sorry I missed you Josh, would have liked to have a perv at the E46.

Doug you unashamed Holden rider, let me know next time you're taking a spin round the countryside and I'll chase you in the 540.

And cheers Westy for delivering the goods - most impressive drift action - good to see that rego blacked out Nick ;)

Long Bay College forever!

Cheers

Si

ahahaha quality weekend, good cars, good roads, good people, good beer, good weather what more could you ask for really.

ahahaha quality weekend, good cars, good roads, good people, good beer, good weather what more could you ask for really.

and a good slap in the face haha just touch it Edited by e30kingpin

and a good slap in the face haha just touch it

hahah

Good to meet you bay guys. You put our crunking efforts to shame.

Cheers for living in the bay and having badass roads Doug hah.

ah....wish i was there!

We missed having ya here fella. Still will do it all over again when your home

hahah

Good to meet you bay guys. You put our crunking efforts to shame.

Cheers for living in the bay and having badass roads Doug hah.

Good to meet you guys too. Realy enjoyed the drive! was kool drinking with you guys, had an awsem night. Oh by the way we finished that keg :D

I have some realy good pics of the night ill add soon. (Joel after the yardy)

Edited by e30kingpin

Pics of Saturday nite's entertainment

Nice work Joel - wore a bit of it tho ;)

Bit too much judging by those pics!

What I did get down defiantly wasn’t coming back up though!

Edwardofish u are not sliming out of yours, im tipping that badboy down your face next month

Good 2 meet the bimmer boys, not half bad for Aucklanders :P, look forward 2 hitting it again with you guys (not the face Ollie) oh yea and taking the cars for another blat

!!Naked police photos!!

Edited by GIJoel

Bit too much judging by those pics!

What I did get down defiantly wasn’t coming back up though!

Edwardofish u are not sliming out of yours, im tipping that badboy down your face next month

Bring it on big boy! im keen for that

still finishing the pics .. will get em up tonight

Yeh put all the photo's on a cd and took it to the 21st. By the time I got back from work someone had put the cd somewhere and I couldn't find it to give to one of guys. Edited by GIJoel

Sorry I missed it, had hoped to come down but had a wedding to get to up here, and have now ended up in hospital again (unrelated and another story, but no more driving for the foreseeable future).

I miss the bay and will be back down there some time soon. Love that Waimarama Rd.

Cheers guys, Jocko.

Some ive processed of mine .... sunlight was very harsh (so need a polarisation filter :( ) even at 1/4000 shutter speed the camera had issues.

New Rezax II full forged works wheels and KW v2 coil overs, eibach sway bars... and oh they did get tested .. Havloc officailly has some of the dopest roads in the country.

Will post some more soon

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I wasn't sure if it was your photography or the car that makes those above images so FCUKEN' HOT, until you passed me the other day! I've concluded it's BOTH your work and styling~! Damn Fine.

Guest 540Si

Some ive processed of mine .... sunlight was very harsh (so need a polarisation filter :( ) even at 1/4000 shutter speed the camera had issues.

New Rezax II full forged works wheels and KW v2 coil overs, eibach sway bars... and oh they did get tested .. Havloc officailly has some of the dopest roads in the country.

Will post some more soon

Great car Josh and beautiful pictures