Sign in to follow this  
hybrid

Trademe postings

Trademe listings.  

44 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Within the For Sale section, need one for TradeMe look at it cars, and one for rest (maybe when it gets busier make one for BMWs and one for ANYTHING else.)

Why not - it certainly won't hurt, however I am getting sick of cars being deliberately posted in the hope of getting it ridiculed.

If it is a genuine car that people think other BSers will be genuinly interested in, then to me this is a good idea.

Cheers

Grant

I voted no. On other nz forums, what works well is a thread for trademe post ups. You could have one for "Look at this knob/car/whatever" and a "Check out this!" one.

I suppose a special forum would work, but to be honest when viewing threads I just click the "Unread" button and only navigate through the forums to either make a new thread or find an old one. I have no problem looking in the For Sale section for old TM threads.

You can end up with too many forums and its hard to find things.

I voted no, but only on the basis that if I see something I want, I dont want it advertised to all and sundry that its available....Im talking about parts more than cars, but same thing really.

Everyone knows they can buy stuff on there so they should be looking already.

I have only been here for 5 minutes but… IMHO yes, but only if its special, stupidly cheap or Barry

yes it would be nice to seperate the "look at this on trade me" from the "for sale on bimmersport"

but would creating a forum specially for it encourage people to post trade me links unnecessarily?

I voted no, but only on the basis that if I see something I want, I dont want it advertised to all and sundry that its available....Im talking about parts more than cars, but same thing really.

Everyone knows they can buy stuff on there so they should be looking already.

+1

yes it would be nice to seperate the "look at this on trade me" from the "for sale on bimmersport"

but would creating a forum specially for it encourage people to post trade me links unnecessarily?

Don't they now? At least it'd keep all the junk in one place?