Sign in to follow this  
M3_Power

Looks like there'll be a V8 M3 motor for sale soon !!!

Whats the difference?

You claim to have something you shouldnt....and your bragging about it.

Either put up or shut up, its thats simple.

And what do I get out of this other than to satisfy some of your curiosities and subsequently having the photos float around the internet and potentially getting a good friend of mine fired or disciplined - you wouldn't do it to your own mates why should I???

I've said I'll post them up and I will, but in time ... If you don't like it don't bother reading the post - I've been clear enough about this post already.

And if anyone's in doubt they are more than welcome to come and see me and I'll show them the photos.

Now I'll shut up like you want me to.

Not a friendly bunch on bimmersports ... too bad ... I'll just head back to nzhondas ...

Edited by M3_Power

Mate I couldnt care less about seeing an M3 wrapped around a lamp-post. But if youve got the balls to shout off about having the photos then post them up, the photos obviously not your balls ;)

On a side note, whats with the posts that are being deleted on various threads recently ? Someone is keeping busy behind the scenes and it makes for odd reading sometimes.

Leaving BS and going to nzhondas reminds me of quote I once heard about kiwis going to Australia...what was that again ?

Guest Simon*

Mate I couldnt care less about seeing an M3 wrapped around a lamp-post. But if youve got the balls to shout off about having the photos then post them up, the photos obviously not your balls ;)

On a side note, whats with the posts that are being deleted on various threads recently ? Someone is keeping busy behind the scenes and it makes for odd reading sometimes.

Leaving BS and going to nzhondas reminds me of quote I once heard about kiwis going to Australia...what was that again ?

touche ;)

everybody needs to settle down and stop winding each other up. It's summertime everyone should be happy.

on that note ... back on topic

I would have thought that it wouldn't be an easy task transplanting these newer engines with all their sensors and gizmos that the need to run. Would you strip it right down to the bare mechanics and run a link type setup? and even then how easy would it be?

are the days of DIY new engine swaps diminishing?

FARCKED!!!!!!!!

sh*t, I bet that hurt. I hope NZ Autocar have the balls to do a write-up on it.

okay I was told Autocar ... but I can't confirm nor deny that it indeed is .. just know that it was definitely a car related magazine - just call it a car magazine journalist from now without naming magazine names.

Edited by M3_Power

The only time I would purchase autocar.

What a waste! I'll buy the car 4 a couple g, no engine of course.

I've heard that an insurance company will pay out, and the wreck will be auctioned to get back what they can. Normal insurance way of doing things. Keep your eyes open :ph34r:

okay I was told Autocar ... but I can't confirm nor deny that it indeed is .. just know that it was definitely a car related magazine - just call it a car magazine journalist from now without naming magazine names.

It was definitely Autocar.

Now that motor would look good in my e28.+ turbo,ofcourse

I've heard that an insurance company will pay out, and the wreck will be auctioned to get back what they can. Normal insurance way of doing things. Keep your eyes open :ph34r:

1$ reserve please!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

It's already sold and will be re-built as a racecar. It will need a complete new shell, as it is totally stuffed. But all the mechanicals look fine!