Sign in to follow this  
PBOY23

BimmerSports lowest

They are already having a race. Too see who has a totally rooted back first.

You could do it the other way around. First to get a green sticker buys the others a box each.

I play that race every day on my street which Nino knows sucks arse. Judder bars every 80 metres and there is 6 of them :D every day I get a lil faster haha.

I'm still lower Nino :D

ive finally gotten around to takin a pic, ive been sick as the past couple days.. well i stillam so i cbf takin them sooner lol.

hey p you should try get yours aslow as this e36s on 19s

post-989-1199671854_thumb.jpg

post-989-1199671931_thumb.jpg

post-989-1199671965_thumb.jpg

nice but mines at the final stance i wouldnt want to go for any lower to much of a pain in the ass for me plus i want some suspension with out having to chop up sh*t but yeh thats low urz was like that with my rims

nice but mines at the final stance i wouldnt want to go for any lower to much of a pain in the ass for me plus i want some suspension with out having to chop up sh*t but yeh thats low urz was like that with my rims

Just before we had our talk before I left haha...about you not going lower :P

Just flare your front gaurds out. Peica piss and will have heapsa full lock. I got like an inch between tyre and gaurd on 35's, could go like an inch lower with no rub...apart from chassis lol

Just flare your front gaurds out. Peica piss and will have heapsa full lock. I got like an inch between tyre and gaurd on 35's, could go like an inch lower with no rub...apart from chassis lol

NUTZ bro...how far are you off the ground?

25mm with noone in the car.about 15 with full car.

'N I love it...

haha my car is like bang on 100mm and i can only just get into my own driveway without gettin stuck.

How do u get into driveways??

haha my car is like bang on 100mm and i can only just get into my own driveway without gettin stuck.

How do u get into driveways??

I glide through mine...with a scraping sound...

dont take this the wrong way..just let me understand.You guys are so determined to get that ultra low look,is it the wheels tucked into the guards,or almost dragin on the ground or both...

you are prepared to totally give away practicality to get the look?Do you sit real low in the car too?

practically...you cant go over speed bumps,you cant go up driveways,you cant angle park with out staying completey away from the kerb,you cant park in parking building unless yu stay way back from the wall(cos of the wheel stop munchin your front bar.)

All sacrificed for the look?If so good on you cos I couldnt do it...mine is as low as i wanna go it looks like a 4wd to you guys i spose!

http://www.bimmersport.co.nz/forums/index....st&id=11939

the one in the foreground is mine

^^ 4wd but I bet you could take any of these bumped 3's in the twisties, plainly because you would not be bouncing off the road!

dont take this the wrong way..just let me understand.You guys are so determined to get that ultra low look,is it the wheels tucked into the guards,or almost dragin on the ground or both...

you are prepared to totally give away practicality to get the look?Do you sit real low in the car too?

practically...you cant go over speed bumps,you cant go up driveways,you cant angle park with out staying completey away from the kerb,you cant park in parking building unless yu stay way back from the wall(cos of the wheel stop munchin your front bar.)

All sacrificed for the look?If so good on you cos I couldnt do it...mine is as low as i wanna go it looks like a 4wd to you guys i spose!

http://www.bimmersport.co.nz/forums/index....st&id=11939

the one in the foreground is mine

Looks at a good height for an e34, to low would ruin its look imo.

The 535iS is too fast for SLAB eligibility anyway!

My mud flaps scrape on my driveway at standard height :S

Pfffft... BAHAHA ;D

Brill.

This all makes perfgect sense - buy the "ultimate driving machine"; then make it virtually un-drivable and illegal. :rolleyes:

I like big flaps, and I cannot lie!;p;

big flaps ? not sure on that 1 ! i like girls with ........... no keep it PG :D