Sign in to follow this  
PBOY23

BimmerSports lowest

one of the most talked about topics is lowering cars some hate some hate some love so please leave negativity out of this topic , people are lowing cars not jacking them up an some fellow members are getting sick of the same old posts of a guy in his car draging its ass so post up here

so lets see where your at

post up what the distance between your car and the road eg 30 40 50 60 70 80

please be honest dont say its lower than it is and post what size rims you are running

and this should decide the bimmersports lowest ride title

to start it off im 60 off the lowest points on 19s

Edited by PBOY

80mm on 19s, the Z3 that i had which proberly doesnt count was 60 mm from the chassis but as i say i don't own that now.

Somewhere under 40mm on 18's

Will be lower with adjusties.

Think Chris will take it out for the E30 fullas.

How'd you get your hands under there lol my hands would be way smaller than yours and i couldn't get a measure under.So I went by using a roll of 2inch tape and it was about 1.5 cm lower. yehor.

How do you jack it up?

Mines at 100mm on 15's and I have trouble getting a trolley jack under.

e36 jack goes threw the side of the sills so you can jack it up even if your car was on the ground

Here's my proof and I think I may be pretty much tied up with Nino

Posted Image

That thing is a fake gen 2 ipod shuffle. From end to end it is just under 40mm so I measured it from the bottom to the end bottom of the usb jack and it was 28mm. But that was on a slight angle bla bla. And I'm on 18's :D

Isn't it illegal to have a car which is lower than 100mm from road to hard point? How do you get a warrant?

they dont - ^ :D

im at 100mm give or take a few mm's each way, on 17's I cant get my trolley jack under without first jacking up a bit, are you able to turn corners Diablo lol?

Edited by QuickSilver

yep we they get warrents its hard but some places can do i change my rear springs for wof i wouldnt want to go anylower it would be a pain in the ass for my self i hate the harsh ride out of at times

diablo has 17 e36 m3 wheels on his the fronts turn easy no rub what so ever but when we put my rims on his car it just ate tyre when turning

Edited by PBOY

yep we they get warrents its hard but some places can do i change my rear springs for wof i wouldnt want to go anylower it would be a pain in the ass for my self i hate the harsh ride out of at times

diablo has 17 e36 m3 wheels on his the fronts turn easy no rub what so ever but when we put my rims on his car it just ate tyre when turning

true, last time I took my missus car for a wof they were so strict about the 100mm rule it was stupid I had to swap all her springs back to standard to get it to pass, surely it must b near impossible for Diablo to get a wof, your car Pboy aint as low as his, lol

nah i told him to go to this place he brought the guy a box on top and flew through hahahah

haha nothin is impossible with me, ive manged to warrents time and time again, but on the front guard is about of 4mm gap between the rim and the guard so its all good for turning just gotta watch it when i go up drive ways not to turn to hard otherwise the guard will eat the rim lol

haha nothin is impossible with me

hahhahahaha this guy nino you think your this big time player hustler

hahaha dont be a player hater ova in your corner cause aint gettn no dimes

shut your cracker ass up fool.

you should all have a speed bump race! you have to go over 60km/hr, whoever gets the furthest or at least over the first one without getting stuck or breaking their sh*t wins.