Sign in to follow this  
F4LLEN328

the F4LLEN

Hi people, ive been meaning to sign up again and upload some pics of the new F4LLEN for a while now, some of you may have seen the old gunmetal grey 325i i owned before, this is the upgrade, the old F4LLEN has been sold to another new member to this forum. SO heres the pics, its a 1996 E36 328i Manual M-Spec, metallic black in colour, with black leather interior, rolling on some NZ unique 19's.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

- F4LLEN

Edited by F4LLEN328

Nice car mate, have spotted it a few times before! Goes ok too from what iv seen ;)

Graham

seen it around looking f**kin mean i bet ul be loving the manual over the previous auto

seen it around looking f**kin mean i bet ul be loving the manual over the previous auto

The combination of the awesomeness of the bmw and manual is enough to eliminate the need for a girlfriend. So yes, its really a step up :D

The combination of the awesomeness of the bmw and manual is enough to eliminate the need for a girlfriend. So yes, its really a step up :D

This car is totally SICK...seen it with my very eyes...awesome car...mad az cambers!

'seen it with my very eyes'

funny that i thought we all saw things with our eyes ^_^

Thats one awesome BMW. Great to see theres helps of people still tastefully modifying their cars and quite clearly looking after and taking pride in them. Well done mate!

Perhaps a German re-plate is due? Or would that attract too much cop attention thinking its not legit NZ P Plate?

Thought the old gun metal 325 was one of the hottest e36's i had ever seen, big respect for the tasteful mods. But I have to say the new one is just fantastic too.

^^ I have to agree with Em, German plates look great on e36's.

Cheers

looking good mate, pop in to the Albany alehouse this Thursday for a beer and say hi.

Looking damn good. Always see you rolling around,same with NFINIT all round the shore.

welcome.

wow they are low profile tyres.....what size are they!?

35's, i think the photos give them the illusion of appearing thinner than they are.

Cheers for all the feedback, i havent really had the chance to put this car infront of some genuine bimmer fans yet, so its awesome to get all the positive comments. I'm agreeing with the europlate too, i think its going to be on its way within a week or so :D. As for the meetup on thursday ill see how the schedule pans out, i should be able to make it.

I guess ill be looking for a bunch of girls and boys wearing bmw shirts? :D

F4LLEN

nice dude. good to see you ditched the auto lol. hows RISEN comming along?

Look for Ollie and lightsticks and some Bmw's.

Black Euro plates would look badass on it...thats what I got :D

nice dude. good to see you ditched the auto lol. hows RISEN comming along?

Cough... choke... haha.

As a matter of fact, an old mate owns a primera with the plate RAISIN... but in my oppinion its the dried up fruit.

Edited by F4LLEN328

am i mistaken? the old f4llen plate was on a m3?