Sign in to follow this  
will

E30 F/L coupe body shell

I am looking for a e30 facelift coupe body shell in ANY condition for a project I am wanting to get busy with, but it MUST still be registered or have the rego on hold.

I have just had to go through the compliancing drama with one of my other cars, and it is hell, so don't want to do it again if I can possibly help it, especially because what I am doing will envoke extreme scrutiny if it has to be re-complied. I will be getting the mods I am doing, certed, but don't need compliancing (and all the costs involved) on top of that.

Accident damaged, partly complete whatever.. I only need the bare shell essentially, and can repair it if necessary as i have more than enough bits to do so.

PM me/post here if you have anything.

Will

I have one Will

But unfortunately it's rego expired about 3 yrs ago

I bought it for my new project and will be stripping out the parts I need soon

Its an english 325I Coupe (auto) 1988 (Motronic)

The motors rooted tho

Has a full set of bilsteins ( for sale )

Full leather ( not sports ) no rips

Mint cards

No cracks in dash

I just want the steering wheel, diff, rear subframe and some brackets and fittings....... so the rest I'll be selling

If anyone needs anything off it ring me (09) 2722546

BTW it has 2 piece front rotors ( which I cant identify ) and different callipers & carriers with a full set of braided brake lines

Cheers

Glenn

PS. I know its not what you are looking for...... but.....what the hell.... yours if you want it

Cheers Andrew. Thought of that and have spoken to Glenn earlier this morning about it, but needs full compliancing as it was registered after 1991, not just a glorified WOF if it had been registered prior to 1991.

That means they go through it with a FINE toothcomb so it may not be worth it depending on the current condition. I will have to check it out first before deciding.

Will

have the option on a 89 318ia coupe , been sitting but reg on hold . blue coupe straight body with marks etc .

seats tatty , leaking rack.

about $1200 . needs battery

Just checked this car Will

Its no friggen good to anybody....parts car only

The rear parcel shelf has been hacked for speakers and wont get a WOF let alone compliance

So many E30's have been damaged like this

The rear parcel shelf panel is a structural panel and should not be touched.

It forms a body strengthening support and anchor support for seat belts.

Cheers

Glenn

Thanks Glenn, was planning to come down to see it tomorrow so saved a trip..

Brent, thanks, but I want to avoid a complete car if possible because I am already up to my eyeballs in e30 parts which are very difficult to get rid of because of my location and transport. But I will see and contact you if nothing else turns up. Sounds too expensive for what it is though..

Will

Thanks Glenn, was planning to come down to see it tomorrow so saved a trip..

Brent, thanks, but I want to avoid a complete car if possible because I am already up to my eyeballs in e30 parts which are very difficult to get rid of because of my location and transport. But I will see and contact you if nothing else turns up. Sounds too expensive for what it is though..

Will

picking it up tonight .

can remove engine trans if needed etc