Sign in to follow this  
steve R

one for the SLABS

damn thats nice, ive definily got something planned similar to that when i get my 7seris lol

damn thats nice, ive definily got something planned similar to that when i get my 7seris lol

yea bro, looks sick, but tht 2.8L is really too weak for the 7 series chassis...

I'm surprised he's left the 728 badges on it, I'd expect it to be debadged or even rebadged as a 750 or something

That used to be in Papakura, The guy that built it rocks the p plate 'HOONIN'

Guest Simon*

Those huge side skirts make it look like a hover-craft.

Mate with those bags it IS a hovercraft!!!

That used to be in Papakura, The guy that built it rocks the p plate 'HOONIN'

Yea I have seen it round too, I think there is a place in Takanini that does Air-Bag installs.. That car would probably be slower than my 1986 2E1.3 corolla that couldn’t pull the skin of my old ladies custard! Lol

Spotted your car around quite a bit to mate!

My brother recently purchased an E38. But in Black. That gold is horrid. He has 20" black wheels on it. We only lowered it a little. As our driveway is a prick.

Oh and his is also a 728. Which is faster than a 320. So dont just presume they are slow.

My brother recently purchased an E38. But in Black. That gold is horrid. He has 20" black wheels on it. We only lowered it a little. As our driveway is a prick.

Oh and his is also a 728. Which is faster than a 320. So dont just presume they are slow.

You make it sound like a 320 is fast :rolleyes:

Would love to see some pics of your bro's ride?

What do ppl know about 730iL's?

that the long wheel base, has crazy amount of room in the back 5inches longer than a standard 7seris

190bhp to move how much weight?? :rolleyes:

0 - 100 is still somewhere in the 9 second region.. which is slow in my book hah.

Most BMW's are slow to me. lol. But the 728 was a little quicker than I expected it to be. Will take some pics next time he washes it. Which is once every two months if its lucky. He is 18 and has a hot girlfriend. So his efforts are other places.

iv her thats was les mills sons old car dady paid for it all it sits on the ground on 20s i love it id buy it if i wasent stuck with my shitbox

iv her thats was les mills sons old car dady paid for it all it sits on the ground on 20s i love it id buy it if i wasent stuck with my shitbox

He was driving a slammed Black E46 with carbon rims not so long ago...