Sign in to follow this  
tehBMWn00p

50+ year old PIMP

Snapped this pic on the way home from picking up the girlfriend's car from work.

At the lights saw a 50+ year old WHITE guy driving his conv. Merc one handed with the whole gangster slouch going on and cap backwards.

When are you too old to do this kinda thing?

Discuss.

post-72-1200519276_thumb.jpg

Edited by CLIFF~

Guest Simon*

That's a great paparazzi shot Cliff!

But I'd be willing to be that he puts it on backwards so it doesn't blow off in the vert - turns it round when he hops out

And he needs the hat because he's thin on top ;)

lol, I know that guy. He was a customer of mine at an old job.

He's not a pimp, he's a lost surfer hippie dude that hasn't realised the 70's have ended yet

ROFFLE: "GANGS" ?

lol, I know that guy. He was a customer of mine at an old job.

He's not a pimp, he's a lost surfer hippie dude that hasn't realised the 70's have ended yet

Haha that's pretty much my old man in his convertable 911, a big nerd

You guys are ALL treading on VERY thin ice here, be wary of us old goons in our verts... :ph34r:

Will

You guys are ALL treading on VERY thin ice here, be wary of us old goons in our verts... :ph34r:

Will

Hey Will, you still got that hot M325i vert with the polished schnitzer wheels? Still remember seeing pic's of it on the beach. One of the nicest verts i've seen.

Guest Simon*

Will

Hey Will

was it your beautiful red M325 cab for sale on TM recently?

If so how did you get on? Has it sold?

Cheers

Simon

Hey Will, you still got that hot M325i vert with the polished schnitzer wheels? Still remember seeing pic's of it on the beach. One of the nicest verts i've seen.

Hey Will

was it your beautiful red M325 cab for sale on TM recently?

If so how did you get on? Has it sold?

Cheers

Simon

Yes, that's mine. Not sold yet, had a few people interested but no takers yet.

I was told by some random anklebiter some time back that I am far to old to drive a car like it and he would look far better in it... he now looks quite good with tyre treads across his face... :rolleyes:

Will

cept when your in your cabbys will you're generally sideways - which is instantly badass

More badass with my plate "CABBO" on it... which is for sale btw :)

My 61 year old father drives a boat-tailed 1920s Austin Seven race car whilst wearing a WWI style flying helmet(on the odd weekend only, fortunately). I'm not sure what is more embarrassing, that or the guy in the Mercedes.

My 61 year old father drives a boat-tailed 1920s Austin Seven race car whilst wearing a WWI style flying helmet(on the odd weekend only, fortunately). I'm not sure what is more embarrassing, that or the guy in the Mercedes.

I'd so do that! Pull ALL the hot grannys.

That's like asking when are you too old to go out with a 19 year old.

Good on him. Keeping you young fellas honest.

Just like Kenny Smith does in the single seaters!

cept when your in your cabbys will you're generally sideways - which is instantly badass

not quite as sideways as I get in my M535... :lol:

cant get sideways in the e36 vert, it has non-switchable-off asc :wacko: ... but I am working on that!!!! KILL!!

mmmm! be careful you so called young fellows as you will be his age one day and have your cap on backwards haha :lol:

Dont forget the only difference between a boyracer and a petrolhead is 20+yrs, i'm not far off that guys age and i'm not going to change my style for anybody. Especially as the younger generation are now starting to wear the same fashion i was wearing 20+ yrs ago.

Dont forget the only difference between a boyracer and a petrolhead is 20+yrs, i'm not far off that guys age and i'm not going to change my style for anybody. Especially as the younger generation are now starting to wear the same fashion i was wearing 20+ yrs ago.

nah I think stubbies and mullets are pretty much gone again aye

dunno bout the boyracer thing tho... i seem to associate the term with modded jap cars, or the word "faggot" LOL...

Yes, I'm 20. And have a Jap car in the garage. And wear stubbies... but I'm different! B)