Sign in to follow this  
moktar

e36 328I

Hey all,

As of tuesday i have become the new and very proud owner of a 1995 e36 328I manual.

i am the third owner and the last onwer was a lady who had owned for 8.5 years during this lenghty ownership nobody had sat in the back seats :D

i had been looking for a m325i E30 but the E36 was very very convincing.

In the future i will be adding midnight express and lowering foreshore nothing too extreme want to keep the ride nice and smooth.

the only fault i have come across is that i cant get the radio to cd function there is a stacker and i can hear it shuffling through the disc's but.... nothing.

im not too clued up on the e36 so any tips and or hints would be much appreicated.

post-659-1201117546_thumb.jpg

post-659-1201117639_thumb.jpg

post-659-1201117746_thumb.jpg

post-659-1201117820_thumb.jpg

post-659-1201117878_thumb.jpg

post-659-1201118214_thumb.jpg

hey, Thanks, i brought it from a middle age lady in epsom :rolleyes: new zealand new, im the third owner 140kms

Very nice with all the right options.

Hints .... If you hop out of the car and have left the windows down you can close the windows from the drivers door lock by turning the key anticlockwise for about 2 -3 seconds and hold it in that position. Any windows left open will close.

brilliant, nice car...i like the 328 5spd

Very nice with all the right options.

Hints .... If you hop out of the car and have left the windows down you can close the windows from the drivers door lock by turning the key anticlockwise for about 2 -3 seconds and hold it in that position. Any windows left open will close.

ohh yeah sweet. i probley woulda never found that one out. what about the sun-roof that too?

Welcome! :) Love the car. Yes, the key trick will lower the sunroof too. Yours is a genuine Motorsport.

it is call me a noob if needs be but i thought that the motorsport had no woodgrain and m-sport wheel and knob?

im not very clued up on the e36 quite yet but im getting there.. slowly.

Hi Yuen, great car - would look even better with my old M Sport wheels on it if you still have them.

The CD players are very reliable - simple check is are the CD's in the correct way up

after that the chance of repair is marginal as they are now quite old but you can pick working ones uip for $60 to $200 depending on condition

Thanks, im quite sure i stacked them up the right way but now ya got me second guessing myself :P but i mite just replace it once i get sick of george FM (if that is possible).

by the way im Miles :)

Does it have Traction Control? I can't see the button, it would be the first 328 I have seen without it.

Cheers

Grant

not that i know of i havent spotted a button. i dont think that it does beacuse there is no telltale light when ignition is turned on.

not that i know of i havent spotted a button. i dont think that it does beacuse there is no telltale light when ignition is turned on.

Cool - must have only appeared in the facelift ones. My pre-facelift 323i foesn't have it, but all the facelift 323i's seem to have it.

The more I look at the pics of your car, the sharper it looks

Cheers

Grant

yeah well ive only driven it for no more than 3 hours so i am yet to try spin the wheels. :lol: not in a hurry to either.

yeah i was stoked when i found it the auction started at 2:00pm and we brought it same day at 4:00pm gotta be one of the fastest sales in trademe history.

thanks for the comments.

Miles