Sign in to follow this  
Keats

e36 compressed springs

i am looking to buy some compressed springs for a 1992 e36 that are compressed 70-75 in the rear and 50-55 in the front.

i am looking to buy some compressed springs for a 1992 e36 that are compressed 70-75 in the rear and 50-55 in the front.

Talk to our suspension sponsor, Keith @ H&R before you do this. Get it right with the right gear. You'll probably need to shorten your shocks too, with new bump stops and rear shock mounts.

Talk to our suspension sponsor, Keith @ H&R before you do this. Get it right with the right gear. You'll probably need to shorten your shocks too, with new bump stops and rear shock mounts.

Your probably wasting your time giving the correct advise there Glenn. Hes probably another "Slabber" and cant afford to lower his car properly and safely.

To "SLAB" a BMW is "S"tupid, "L"aughable, "A"base and "B"oring (some might need a dictionary)

My 2 cents worth

Richard Head

Richard Head

Thanks Dick Head.

I have some springs suitable for a 4 cylinder that you can compress yourself.

Your probably wasting your time giving the correct advise there Glenn. Hes probably another "Slabber" and cant afford to lower his car properly and safely.

To "SLAB" a BMW is "S"tupid, "L"aughable, "A"base and "B"oring (some might need a dictionary)

My 2 cents worth

Richard Head

I was thinking the same when I wrote that Richard....lol

My 2 cents worth

Richard Head

hahahahah what a HOMO

you can buy 'off the shelf' lowering springs that give about 70mm drop for the front, you will need to shorten your front shocks to keep them captive. You don't need to compress your factory ones.

PS do you have a 4 or 6 cylinder E36?

Edited by zenetti

Don't bite so hard boys, talk about hook line and sinker. :P

A couple of guys here are taking the p**s hard out, thought the names might have given it away, even I wouldn't call my kid Richard Head? :lol:

Couple of guys are taking the piss???? Really???? Who would have thought???!!! :rolleyes:

Fishing with this happy little trio of slabbers is no contest, you don't even need a hook or bait to land them, in fact they throw themselves on the shore, no rod needed!!!

Score is olds.. at least 10, slabbers.. 0

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Edited by will

its all goooooood i know yah oldies are just playin :lol:

Why is it, that when you are trying to be helpfull, serious & sensible you get labeled as being an "oldie" ??

Will and I arent old.......well, Will might be....just a little :rolleyes:

Seriously though, some of the things that some of you guys do with your cars is down right dangerous and stupid.

Lowering a car safely and doing it properly will give you more of a rush than being scared to drive it near a cop.

We do have laws and we must obey by them...thats called living in a structured society. The laws are only put in place for safety. If our roads were sheets of flat glass, height wouldnt be a problem.

I'm classed as an "oldie" by some. Yet I have a fast, lowered car (75mm off the deck & a "cert")

If you took the time to talk to some of the "oldies" seriously, you would find that they would only be too happy to help you with your problems and guide you in the "right" direction.

Safety on our roads is the priority and what this forum supports

If you want help with a project, or you want to legaly lower your car properly, there are plenty here who are willing to help. We have some great sponsors in here and alot of very knowledgeable people who can give you the "right" advice.

As for "taking the piss" out of some of you.....with some of the stupid things you ask about or do... well think about it....you deserve all you get.

Glenn

BTW Will... I really enjoy going "fishing" with you :P

Edited by botanymotorworx

Will and I arent old.......well, Will might be....just a little :rolleyes:

Hey, wash your mouth out, you are only as old as the slapper you are sleeping with!!! :D

Fishing is fun!! :P

Will

Mother called me Richard after her father's name Richard Flicker

So his name was Dick Flicker ????

I figured it was that time of the week for a new thread about this sh*t. cheers for the entertainment guys