Sign in to follow this  
tonylauno1

Ignorant asshole

This morning, around 10am, at Royal Oak roundabout, outside the pharmacy which is beside LJ Hooker. My car was parked right outside the pharmacy and next to me was a no parking area and I was directly opposite my car across the street in Medlab. This 98 silver Toyota Corsa DZB621 pulled up, unloaded two boxes from the passenger seat and put it on my bonnet.

I thought it can't be that bad and on closer inspection, it looked like the boxes had been dragged across the bonnet and left millions of scratches about 2 feet long down the driver side of the bonnet. When confronted he even denied having boxes, his reaction was by playing dumb speaking broken English, he had no idea this Asian could speak English and swear too. Once he found out, he started speaking probably. Denied the whole thing.

The lady in the pharmacy was speaking to the security guard at Royal Oak Mall, who just happen to walk pass, and she said he was delivering boxes and had slipped. Just because I was talking louder and swearing at him and calling him a f**king retarted muppet, both of them thought he had done nothing wrong and I was the bad guy. He still denied everything, no boxes & nothing put on car bonnet.

It is ignorant people like this who does not value and respect other peoples property that pissed me off. No wonder drivers of new SUV use two car parks to avoid ignorant assholes like this guy. - This guy was a delivery boy, the lady from the pharmacy claims that he slipped and drop the boxes on my car, I also saw him slipped when he got into the pharmacy and he dropped the box kicking one of them while the other one fell over.

Theres two points that I like to point out

1) He is ignorant and does not respect or value other peoples property and can't speak for himself, need lady from pharmacy and the security guard to help him - This boy must be a retarded muppet.

2) This delivery boy had only one job and that is to deliver boxes, and if he cannot even deliver boxes probably it doesn't say much about his ability.

He slipped after pulling boxes from passenger seat and walked one step and he slipped again after 7 steps when he got into the pharmacy, stumbling over the boxes...

I took down his number plate so I could let everyone know who he is, I want to make him infamous. The security guard took down my number plate because of my bad behaviour, his own word. He thought I was going to get this guy and make him pay for it or something.

By the way, this guy if you can call him a guy. From his looks, behaviour & demeanour; he is the kind of "man" that would scream like a little girl, running away, calling for his mum when he sees a bad guy.... I tell you, I think I even smell sh*t when I stopped him getting into his car by closing his car door. He must have sh*t himself.

i guess abusing him didn't help? strangely enough it never does

punch him in the face and get it over and done with

Year i would go totally spastic if i saw someone doing that to my car, hunt him down and make him pay

so what about the scratches on the doors?

Some people have no COMMON SENSE, when you think about it it's not that common.

If you have a witness that saw this guy put the boxes onto your car you should claim this through insurance..

Sorry to hear about the damage, hopefully you can get the car fixed up soon.

Laurence.

I have to admit. I do get a bit wound up when things like this happen. Im more likely to hit you if you scratch my car than slap my mrs on the ass.

Hell yeah a swift kick would have fixed all the problems.

Like this retard that went into the back of my dads van when I was driving it. I was like bro you just hit me..."oh nah mate what are you talking about"

Dumb arse hadn't even pulled his car back and I was like mate my tow bar is half way through your grill...

he says... ohh you f**king this that and more you backed into me... I just said mate your a retard and then a guy who was standing near by came over and said that he was a retard and he left.

What an absolute wanker, pisses me off that people can't keep their hands to their ignorant, selfish, incompetent, cowardly and inconsiderate selves.

I have to admit. I do get a bit wound up when things like this happen. Im more likely to hit you if you scratch my car than slap my mrs on the ass.

But..but she likes me doin dat

Ask her

Physical abuse wouldn't solve anything... you have his plate, now go around to his house TONIGHT... demand the payment of $500 cash for the re-spray quote you got that afternoon... if you, "you'll be back with the baseball bat".

Physical abuse wouldn't solve anything... you have his plate, now go around to his house TONIGHT... demand the payment of $500 cash for the re-spray quote you got that afternoon... if you, "you'll be back with the baseball bat".

Physical abuse wouldn't solve anything ??

"you'll be back with the baseball bat". ??

Pardon ??

Yeah its a real shame disputes can not be solved with a good old biffo these days. My brother was arrested at BK the other week for pushing (pushing with one hand) the security gaurd who had grabbed him (got the wrong person for a start!) for locking the idiot out in the playground. hahaha. 7 cop cars came.

All because the Security gaurd had been assualted, pushed. Same thing apparently.

Funny story.. was sitting at the lights at the bottom of Onewa road, this little Honda obviously didn't notice until the last minute and us hit the back. Not to hard though but definitely enough to get pissed off about. He was either pretending that he didn't speak English or whatever but he called his so-called sister who could speak english and she promised that they would pay the repair bill, so got a quote from Precision Autowerk and emailed it to them and I think they had a heart attack! Never heard from them again!

Ignorant people think that they can do whatever and get away with it.

Funny story.. was sitting at the lights at the bottom of Onewa road, this little Honda obviously didn't notice until the last minute and us hit the back. Not to hard though but definitely enough to get pissed off about. He was either pretending that he didn't speak English or whatever but he called his so-called sister who could speak english and she promised that they would pay the repair bill, so got a quote from Precision Autowerk and emailed it to them and I think they had a heart attack! Never heard from them again!

Ignorant people think that they can do whatever and get away with it.

That's pretty much correct.

Sorry to hear Tony, I wouldn't even put boxes on my own car let alone someone else's. Anyway it's obvious he's an idiot, hit him where it hurts - his wallet. If you can get a witness to make a statement, get insurance to sort it out and claim it from him since you've got his details. Also, maybe the scratches can be polished out? They might not have gone that deep.

Nah, get insurance involved. They will go after his a$$ like there is no tomorrow.

Let him learn the hard way.

Oh, going round to his house and maybe accidentally drop 'modified' nails on each of his tyres....

so what about the scratches on the doors?

Dents & scratches on doors are in the same category as this - hence the title. I should have added "dents" as well.

I did see another lady open her 180sx passenger door and lightly hit my e46. Just looked at me briefly, didn't even say sorry. What a B*H...

Scratches on corner of bumper, and a small dent just above the scratch bumper in the metal part below the lights.

There are lots of cat around my area and at night the cars likes to rest on bonnet where it's warm and yes a few scratches too.

I won't mention other scratches which came with the car when I bought it.

Once in supermarket carpark, I was in the car and a lady was hit my old Honda pretty hard with her car door, again just looked at me briefly. When she moved away, enough room for me to open my car door, I opened it extremely hard to hit her car. There was a huge dent in her 2000 Cefiro and she looked at me longer this time and I just said "Yeah, thats right b*h, What are you going to do about that!"

This Honda of mine had lots of dents & scratches on every panel and self-repair panels after an collision. Lowered, loud, mags, tints + this "gangster looking Asian" (just looks only, far from one) - I think it must be a combination of this which resulted in her simply walking away. Don't think I will be repeating this performance anytime soon as I have sold this Honda.

Once in supermarket carpark, I was in the car and a lady was hit my old Honda pretty hard with her car door, again just looked at me briefly. When she moved away, enough room for me to open my car door, I opened it extremely hard to hit her car. There was a huge dent in her 2000 Cefiro and she looked at me longer this time and I just said "Yeah, thats right b*h, What are you going to do about that!"

This Honda of mine had lots of dents & scratches on every panel and self-repair panels after an collision. Lowered, loud, mags, tints + this "gangster looking Asian" (just looks only, far from one) - I think it must be a combination of this which resulted in her simply walking away. Don't think I will be repeating this performance anytime soon as I have sold this Honda.

You sound like an angry man.

Fully deserved that.