Sign in to follow this  
tonylauno1

Ignorant asshole

You sound like an angry man.

Agreed :o

I just park as far away from all other vehicles as possible so I have no dents or scratches on my car, lazy people generally park as close as possible to the shops, and these lazy people generally have little respect for their vehicles.

I recommend Maguire’s Scratch X and some elbow grease. Polishing a car is excellent stress relief.

My mums civic is stuffed with scratches and dents along both sides, thanx to F1 driving skills of the ppl at manukau mall. Every month theres a new scratch whenever she goes to the mall.

I think Tony, you should have ran out as soon as you saw him put the boxes on ur car. Most likely hes with some courier company and should have got his details and threatened to call the cops. Seriously, one thing I have learnt the hard way, anything goes wrong, make sure you get hit first and call the cops first. You will always be in the clear. I know it sounds sissy, but thats how the law is.

You sound like an angry man.

Obviously when you damage my car. I should have mentioned an incident where a lady open the passenger car door hit my car lightly, no damages done, I didn't even open my mouth. Now, I am a very peaceful man.

Decided to call Insurance and they called pharmacy to check whether boxes were delivered at that time and the lady at pharmacy said yes boxes were delivered and boxes were on the car. She even went as far as saying that the boxes were only on the car for 2 seconds and boxes were lifted off not dragged and there was no damages. She was standing 6 feet away, no way she could see the scratches.

Obviously she was standing on this delivery person's side, a check on the car registration reviewed that it belong to another pharmacy which suggest they know each other because goods would have been delivered regulary.

Now it's their words against mine, and let's hope the insurance company can make this guy pay.

My mums civic is stuffed with scratches and dents along both sides, thanx to F1 driving skills of the ppl at manukau mall. Every month theres a new scratch whenever she goes to the mall.

I think Tony, you should have ran out as soon as you saw him put the boxes on ur car. Most likely hes with some courier company and should have got his details and threatened to call the cops. Seriously, one thing I have learnt the hard way, anything goes wrong, make sure you get hit first and call the cops first. You will always be in the clear. I know it sounds sissy, but thats how the law is.

Thanks. I didn't think this idiot would push the boxes as he was putting it down or picking it up. I saw large patches of dust had been disturbed and on closer inspection, there were millions of tiny scratches. Didn't think an incident like this could interest the cops, didn't even cross my mind to call them.

It two large boxes so all he needed to do was move a little when putting it down and picking it up and that created the long scratches. The worse part was the raised section in the middle, that ridge on the bonnet took most of the weight and created most damage.

By the way he is with another pharmacy in the city and he is denying it. The lady at the pharmacy witness the boxes on car but is standing on his side. Check my post above this.

I had this woman wack her car door into the side of my work car. First time I thought it was an accident so I let it go (also because it was my work car and not my BMW). The this b...ch comes out of the shop and wack - does the same thing again. Rolled the window down and hurled abuse at her until I felt a little better - but like she just stared straight ahead like I wasn't even there lol.

Edited by ducatiss

I place boxes on my roof all the time and have occasionally left the odd light scratch but will polish straight out. Unless you have a very small excess I would think it pointless to claim.

Post up some pictures!

Guys .. when this happens get; A\ their number plate B\ contact details / name / insurance if any etc etc ... C\ ring the police as it is classed as an accedent and get a police report. D\ try and get witnesses and their contact details.

Call your insurance company with the details and go get your car repaired. Its the insurance companies job to chase it up ... no need to get angry.

This is why I take the extra time to find a car park with extra room. Preventitave parking I call it. I have even told the girlfriend that I take extra time when parking the car as i've paid a lot of money for the paint job and dont want it chipped, doors opened on it etc etc .. gladly she totally understands :D

I place boxes on my roof all the time and have occasionally left the odd light scratch but will polish straight out. Unless you have a very small excess I would think it pointless to claim.

Post up some pictures!

The scratch is minor and it will probably polish out but this guy even denied being in possession of those boxes which ticked me off. I wanna see how far this would go and make him pay or make his life hell. Will talk to Police too.

Guys .. when this happens get; A\ their number plate B\ contact details / name / insurance if any etc etc ... C\ ring the police as it is classed as an accedent and get a police report. D\ try and get witnesses and their contact details.

Call your insurance company with the details and go get your car repaired. Its the insurance companies job to chase it up ... no need to get angry.

This is why I take the extra time to find a car park with extra room. Preventitave parking I call it. I have even told the girlfriend that I take extra time when parking the car as i've paid a lot of money for the paint job and dont want it chipped, doors opened on it etc etc .. gladly she totally understands :D

Thanks for the advice.

I had this woman wack her car door into the side of my work car. First time I thought it was an accident so I let it go (also because it was my work car and not my BMW). The this b...ch comes out of the shop and wack - does the same thing again. Rolled the window down and hurled abuse at her until I felt a little better - but like she just stared straight ahead like I wasn't even there lol.

It doesn't get any ignorant than that. You can bet your bottom dollar that she does this wherever she goes.

The scratch is minor and it will probably polish out but this guy even denied being in possession of those boxes which ticked me off. I wanna see how far this would go and make him pay or make his life hell. Will talk to Police too.

wow thats a bit intense

... but this guy even denied being in possession of those boxes which ticked me off. ...

If he denied that were his boxes, you should'd taken them and put in your boot. They were ON your car, weren't they. That'll show the bastard.

Once a guy parallel parked and bumped into my car (thankfully the compact). When confronted he denied ever doing that. Got his license plate, and he'll just have to hope that I don't spot his car parked anywhere in Welly. He might have forgotten, but I've a got very long memory.....