Sign in to follow this  
togate

E36 wide body guards

was looking at this and was wondering if you can buy wide body front and rear guards, if so where from?

link

Then you should have known better that M3s guards aint any wider...

I drive many BMWs...including M3s, M5s and M6s...I own a 318i and a Z4.

Edited by *Glenn*

How the hell did you get the money to buy a Z4???

They aint cheap!

Yeah well i assumed the Z4 was his parents but he has it in HIS list of vehicles HE owns?

Yeah well i assumed the Z4 was his parents but he has it in HIS list of vehicles HE owns?

http://www.bimmersport.co.nz/forums/index....=13483&st=0

I could put an m5 in my list of cars doesn't mean I own it LOL. Theres a difference between ownership and drviving your mates/uncles/mums/dads/sisters/random dude down the roads car now and again.

Hell, I'd have some nice cars if thats how owning something worked!

Edited by braeden.

So in that case i should put, Porsche 944 cab, VE SV6, BMW 330ci??? Don't think so.

Anyways if i owned a Z4 and a 318i i'd say the 318i would be gathering dust in the shed as i would be in the Z4 the whole time ;)

There's not enough room in here to put down what I've driven or owned... would you also include aircraft & watercraft ??

There's not enough room in here to put down what I've driven or owned... would you also include aircraft & watercraft ??

My list would certainly challenge yours Glenn.. include all types of military hardware, heavy construction equipment etc etc..

I thought a Z4 was a girl's car??? Maybe he/it squats to pee... :o

I forgot to mention Military equipment. I was a tank commander in QA Wai Wek Squadron. Drove APC's,Scammel Recovery, M41 tanks, jeeps and lots of transport & recovery vehicles

The other subject concerning the Z4, It might be his mums car. When I was young ( not that long ago I might add), I drove mums and thought it was mine.

I forgot to mention Military equipment. I was a tank commander in QA Wai Wek Squadron. Drove APC's,Scammel Recovery, M41 tanks, jeeps and lots of transport & recovery vehicles

The other subject concerning the Z4, It might be his mums car. When I was young ( not that long ago I might add), I drove mums and thought it was mine.

I just thought the list of vehicles in our profile was for OUR cars, not family members as i mentioned before.

I just thought the list of vehicles in our profile was for OUR cars, not family members as i mentioned before.

So did I

Haha my dad owned an E39 540i does that count as mine?

I've built/driven a 7hp push bike powered by a concrete cutter motor...have you will! :P

Makes him a mummy's little boy then.. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Hey thats fine with me, still living with mummy...

All this talk of me owning or not actually owning a Z4 doesnt not concern you the very least, still doesnt make a change in your life or mine, although you guys have had a good dig, trying to push me 6 feet under with this thread. If you guys are so meticulous to the very single word that I type, you guys might as well be driving Lamborghinis for the rest of your life...

My list would certainly challenge yours Glenn.. include all types of military hardware, heavy construction equipment etc etc..

I thought a Z4 was a girl's car??? Maybe he/it squats to pee... :o

No, he doesnt happen to squat to pee, only for a dump in the can.

Man... that would be an awesome list hahaha.... all i can put is "gay mazda" "E36 320i" "2.5 Ton Forklift" LOL :D

i drive (did drive... will again when i get licence back lol) many other cars.. but didnt put them down.. thought it was "OUR" cars...

Hey thats fine with me, still living with mummy...

All this talk of me owning or not actually owning a Z4 doesnt not concern you the very least, still doesnt make a change in your life or mine, although you guys have had a good dig, trying to push me 6 feet under with this thread. If you guys are so meticulous to the very single word that I type, you guys might as well be driving Lamborghinis for the rest of your life...

Just making a point man, wasn't trying to put anyone down :)