Sign in to follow this  
matwithe30

dunno about this but got sent it...

I hope they chase me, I love a good chase..might lead them down my favourite back road and see if they can keep up!

The funniest I have seen was one trying to staunch me out..only I was in a moving vehicle and he was gangster limping across the street. 1300kg moving at 60kph vs 70kg at 1kph. Guess who was stauncher. Safe to say his limp was genuine after that. I don’t get there mentality at all and even in my rebellious teenage years never felt the need to try and staunch people (or cars) out.

These little turds should be shot execution style.

A bit hard to do in this PC bull world. <_<

Well, my straw poll tonight shows that everyone driving without their lights on are just cocks that should have their license revoked.

I flashed everyone that had no lights on, not chased, not shot, not dead. A most boring evening.

Maybe, I was out a little early for the gang-members. Still at home waiting for Mummy to let them out after dinner. Or there aren't that many on Remuera Rd.

A bit hard to do in this PC bull world. <_<

Throw them all in Iraq or Afganistan and let those arabs do the shooting...

I thought these gangsters are tough as metal balls? lets see whos got metal balls....those crazy C4 packed arabs or these so-called ruthless gangs...

Well, my straw poll tonight shows that everyone driving without their lights on are just cocks that should have their license revoked.

I flashed everyone that had no lights on, not chased, not shot, not dead. A most boring evening.

Any success? I have been regularly flashing people without their lights on and so far have not seen a single one of them turn on the lights in response. Makes me wonder...

then theres the smaller crew ballers or random guys from the land of them known azz allied workforce who try really hard

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! :lol::lol:

We have pretty much turned into a mini America, so long clean green HARMLESS NZ, i wonder if people like this realise how much of a waste of space and air they actually are!!

Makes me laugh.

We have pretty much turned into a mini America, so long clean green HARMLESS NZ, i wonder if people like this realise how much of a waste of space and air they actually are!!

Makes me laugh.

Society has failed them at a young age.