Sign in to follow this  
Driftit

Nicki Watson drives a BMW

haha she is as dumb as her tits are big, have you ever heard the sh*t that comes out of her mouth?

10 points for an entertaining read.

Most sensible thing said though would have to be the comment about never actually meeting these people and basing your judgment on media propaganda. Womens gossip magazines and the e-channel should be banned, seriously what good does knowing what happens in these peoples life do for us? I'll stick to reading new scientist and watching discovery channel thanks.

haha, wot a crack up post, nikkies all gd i'd give her a jam still got her num on my cell

True that,wouldnt kick her out of bed for farting

haha, wot a crack up post, nikkies all gd i'd give her a jam still got her num on my cell

You have her number :blink:

Come on son, share and share a like i say!

Haha, just thought i'd put in something as it doesn't look like a chick has commented, the art of a mans conversation is absolutely f**king fasinating.

Pretty funny too.

So it sounds like guys have a problem with her rack. Haha. Pulllease. Would you guys rather her have mosquito bites than big ones?

I know what ones i'd rather have.

She's a good b***h for driving a bema. Good on her. She has her head in the right place on the car category...

No comment on others.