Sign in to follow this  
Sammy J

M3 pretty nice

Guest Simon*

Yeah

He popped up on here a while back saying that he'd just listed the car on TM and asking for impressions

I think we universally told him that for a '95 non Evo he was asking way too much - bloody nice car though

If it's as good as the pix/mileage suggests it's worth paying extra for quality.

Quality is remembered well after price is forgotton.

reading these auctions ... apparently everyone has "possibly the nicest in the country" why dont they just say "Near mint condition" or no dents / scratches .. or paint / interior in a1 condition.

it truely does look like an excellent example however :)

I agree - its looks great and I'm in the market for one (ooooh, I finally actually said that, rather than just window shopping on Trade Me).

As discussed in his buy/sell thread, the $5,000-10,000 too much that he is asking is the main reason no-one's keen. It's going to require someone willing to pay a premium, or he's gonna wait a while.

$30k is mint M3 Evo money, I'm sad to say.

The guys is simply asking for too much, mint or not.

I would like nothing more than to pay him a visit and negotiate a price but damn where do I even start when he is asking for 30 grand!!!

:o

Edited by crazyarab

The guys is simply asking for too much, mint or not.

I would like nothing more than to pay him a visit and negotiate a price but damn where do I even start when he is asking for 30 grand!!!

:o

Take printouts from Trademe of similar cars to show you're not a tyre-kicker and offer him what you think it's worth giving evidence as to why... what's the worst that could happen? He says "no" and you walk away knowing at least you tried!

I don't think he will have much luck at that price, simply too much for the KMs.