Sign in to follow this  
PBOY23

the end to the lowriding

was crusing down the motorway in trafic today when passing a cop all was good my car wasnt bouncing down the road then comes after me i knew it was to do with lowering , so he pulls me up and we talk for ages thn started questioning the car . wanted to know if spare was bolted down in the boot and how also brought up that the numberplates are ''illegal'' euro plates? what ? then went on to say that somethng must be broken for that camber. then came the suspension so he starts mesuring up there yah go 70mls needs cert .............then boo yaa green sticker!!!!! cheers mate then 200 fine for operating a car with no cert .mondays got to love them

so plans are

good bye 100ml springs

hello 60ml bg springs :

so what is the deal with these stickers what do i need to do to get it removed ? yes raise car

Posted Image

ahh the mofo!

how come you didnt get your way out of that one?

you going to stick with the 60ml springs?

yeah boi you go change the springs then get wof then go to police station n boom your car is legal to drive haha.

did you have your botle caps on

no gift of the gab today e30

yeh goin 60mls actully lookin kind of foward to ruff ride at the mo

yeh had them on the back was getting my new tyre on wensday

does the wof have to be at vtnz

yeah i think it does aye, have to ring up. I went to vtnz.

oh yeah im just sussing my way into some d2s now as i got some extra cash from my scollaship

found some for 500 which rather happy with.

and get my self into that black leather which i just found on tm, think it was the one you talked about.

But bro you must not be sticking with the 60ml for long

nick - nah but was about to he said i am decent i dont want to ruin your day

ducatis- yeh i had them in before and it seemed to drop the front more

matt - beaware with them d2s read about them if you run them 2low they leak !!!!

also i know the ones they are cheap but second hand azwell also in CH you are in auckland so you cant inspect

them my mate brought a set off tm of a laurel for his car they were poked!

ahh lacks, oh well gues il just get the cert, i got a bite on them springs bro, with 170 so il take it but i still have those super super low ones in the front which i dont want....

Ohh and was he a traffic cop

nice bro yeh he was and it is official they are the werst oppose to others

yeah they the ones that know it all didnt i say that to you the other day, cheer boi we will hook up a time to do the fronts and get some bump stops eh?

Must be something broken in your suspension to have camber....these guys know nothing about anything to do with cars!!!

Im not a cop hater, but i must say they have no bloody idea. I had a cop ask me about my car being "low", i told him iv just put brand new Bilstiens in and H&R springs, if u find a problem let me know and i can get my $1500 back.

Edited by E30-IS

Congrats to the cops, good to see they are doing their job and keeping unsafe cars off the road.

Do it once, do it right - save all the money that you'd pay to replace tyres too often due to the excess camber and paying off unnecessary fines and spend it on a good suspension.

gutts bro oh well f*K the pigs, u can go to any wof with a greeny, if its pinkie has to be vtnz

bet you wernt saying that when ur car got broken into.

hahaha got to love the oldies input about the cars o yeh gus my suspesion is fully legal its just the cert for it for being 70ML OFF THE GROUND

and yeh supose i have learnt from it mite be time to sell for something practical as it is . e36 coupe no good for a builder .

lifes a bitch then yah marry 1 !

FTP

bet you wernt saying that when ur car got broken into.

they didnt give ne help at all, they still pinged you tho when you had your unfortunate crash

Gutted bro, greeny still gota be from a VTNZ place.There are ways round it if you wanna come round for a beer and I'll explain :D

Guess it was bound to happen though,tis why I don't travel in traffic...oh and because the harbour bridge is feral to drive on.

Sucks the cops aren't as good as catching burglars and pedofiles as they are stickering cars

FTP

who can remove pink or green stickers?

*nz AA incorporated *Vehicle Inspection

*on road limited *vehicle testing Limited

Even if it a new wof is issued if its not done by one of these four outlets

the pink sticker stays in remains in force

standard green stickers can be removed by any wof inspector