Sign in to follow this  
diablo23

ohh Gutts

fcuk me do any of you lot have a spell checker, I cant read a fcuking thing half of you have written.

I agree

Can we please finally ban these uneducated retards. After all who really adds value to the forums, the decent helpful people we are losing everyday because they are sick of the retards on here, or the retards themselves??

90% of the crap that they post is only posted up up their post count.

This forum used to actually be quite good, now it is almost becoming worthless.

Cheers

Grant

I feel some lockage.

Don't like the topic then don't read it, there are still good informative topics on this site that help us with day to day problems with our BMWs, remember that this turned out to be a joke so there really is no problem here?

However your computer keypad is not your phone so i agree with most when saying spell correctly.... if you guys actually can???

However your computer keypad is not your phone so i agree with most when saying spell correctly.... if you guys actually can???

I don't think anyone under twenty can these days mate, it seems to be all the rage to spell like an uneducated tool.

My fifteen year old sister is terrible on MSN, if she doesn't spell correctly I just ignore her.

Posted Image

This forum used to actually be quite good, now it is almost becoming worthless.

Cheers

Grant

I wouldn't necessarily agree that it's becoming worthless, I think the frustrating aspect is that there are a core element that do not seem to take on board the advice that is given to them and also some that pose the same old "how low can I go" questions time and time again. And while young people continue to see merit in lowering their cars to the road, we will keep getting these questions in this forum.

There are also quite a few of the younger members that do ask questions and listen to advice and a few more that add a bit of humour to the board. Other than banning people who actively encourage others to act in a dangerous or stupid fashion I'm not sure what else you can do.

The one thing here that annoyed me more than anything was thinking that a member of the police was reading through this forum (for what purpose) and yet "as a watching member" contributing nothing! Maybe it would be useful to have someone who is a member or the Police contributing with information about the legalities of modifications etc??? My thoughts anyway.

Edited by ducatiss

Hahahaha thats a crack up, write letters and sh*t.

I don't think anyone under twenty can these days mate, it seems to be all the rage to spell like an uneducated tool.

My fifteen year old sister is terrible on MSN, if she doesn't spell correctly I just ignore her.

Posted Image

Hahaha...Love it mate

Well Glen , I found this attachment for your humour. Some of the young'uns wont know who the paedophile is

On the subject of "pink stickers" , this is a Car enthusiats forum [ I assume most of us are more passionate about our vehicles than the average "Joe Public" ]

So if you drive an illegally modified car and get caught, be prepared to pay the price for your actions.

I don't think crying about the police should justify a thread on this forum. Believe me a "Bimmersport" sticker on my car attacts attention.

My Car is Legal, so I wear the sticker as a Badge of honour

hahaha RFLMAO :lol: that is a brilliant attachment - go Adobe!

oh........ and well done on the April Fool's sure sucked a lot of guys in and got them venting!!

Edited by zenetti

Right, I see that my brief and first input here has created a couple of comments, some warranted, and a couple that are obviously by immature members here.

Firstly, I would like to clear up why I am a "watching" member. I am very new to BMW ownership, and have recently bought two of them (late last year). I have a reasonably knowledge of cars, but am far from an expert. Therefore, I have been a watching member in order to learn as much as I can, and also to work out who I should bother listening to on here, and who I should ignore (as they are just plain wrong, and their advice is dangerous and irresponsible).

Secondly, I did not join this forum in my capacity as a member of the NZ Police. I joined as someone who is very much enjoying BMW ownership, and with the hopes of learning a lot, and being able to enjoy my cars, and even press them hard (in the correct environment) - especially as I am stuck in a Commodore on a day-to-day basis, and these get a bit tedious.

To be honest I am not really interested in getting into debates about what is legal and what is not, and the resons why. I don't make the laws, I enforce them. I also have no interest in coming on here in the hopes of finding someone I can hunt out and issue with enfringement notices.

I did however jump into this thread this morning, as I was concerned that there were some unjust comments being levelled at my colleagues (in this and the other similar thread).

I must admit that I am highly disappointed by the attitudes of some of the members in here, and the relaxed attitude that they take to maintaining their vehicles in a safe manner. I am disappointed from a personal point of view, as well as a professional one. Conversely I am very impressed with many of the cars on here, and the work that has gone into them, and the very high level of prefessionalism that have gone into the modifications.

Anyway - that is all I have to say on this matter. Once I feel I have sufficient knowledge about BMW's and have things I feel worthy of sharing with the forum I will, however at the moment it is very much a "watch and learn" process.

Thanks for reading, and hopefully the respect of my desicion not to get involved (much) in a professional capacity.

Regards, Eagle

Welcome, with a name like that I expected you to be in the Chopper, not a Commodore?Posted Image

Right, I see that my brief and first input here has created a couple of comments, some warranted, and a couple that are obviously by immature members here.

Firstly, I would like to clear up why I am a "watching" member. I am very new to BMW ownership, and have recently bought two of them (late last year). I have a reasonably knowledge of cars, but am far from an expert. Therefore, I have been a watching member in order to learn as much as I can, and also to work out who I should bother listening to on here, and who I should ignore (as they are just plain wrong, and their advice is dangerous and irresponsible).

Secondly, I did not join this forum in my capacity as a member of the NZ Police. I joined as someone who is very much enjoying BMW ownership, and with the hopes of learning a lot, and being able to enjoy my cars, and even press them hard (in the correct environment) - especially as I am stuck in a Commodore on a day-to-day basis, and these get a bit tedious.

To be honest I am not really interested in getting into debates about what is legal and what is not, and the resons why. I don't make the laws, I enforce them. I also have no interest in coming on here in the hopes of finding someone I can hunt out and issue with enfringement notices.

I did however jump into this thread this morning, as I was concerned that there were some unjust comments being levelled at my colleagues (in this and the other similar thread).

I must admit that I am highly disappointed by the attitudes of some of the members in here, and the relaxed attitude that they take to maintaining their vehicles in a safe manner. I am disappointed from a personal point of view, as well as a professional one. Conversely I am very impressed with many of the cars on here, and the work that has gone into them, and the very high level of prefessionalism that have gone into the modifications.

Anyway - that is all I have to say on this matter. Once I feel I have sufficient knowledge about BMW's and have things I feel worthy of sharing with the forum I will, however at the moment it is very much a "watch and learn" process.

Thanks for reading, and hopefully the respect of my desicion not to get involved (much) in a professional capacity.

Regards, Eagle

Welcome, and your comment is completely fair enough.

What kind of BMW's do you have?

Edited by the stig

Cheers Eagle - makes perfect sense. Will look forward to viewing your cars (the BMW's that is !!) in the forum.

Welcome, with a name like that I expected you to be in the Chopper, not a Commodore?Posted Image

My username is more related to the state of my cranium than anything else.

Welcome Bald Eagle, I don't see why someones profession should stop them being on here.

All the other law abiding citizens here won't have a problem either mate.

What two BMWs do you have in your garage, maybe you'd like to post some pictures here?.

Cheers, Ollie.

Welcome, and your comment is fair enough.

What kinf of BMW's do you have?

I have an E36 M3 (3.2l 6 speed), and an E39 540i station wagon (auto). Both standard.

Unfortunately I won't be posting any pictures, as believe it or not, some members of our society feel that an expression of gratitude to our profession involves vandalism to our property, and I don't want to tempt fate.

Regards, Eagle

Hey that's fair enough mate, a point that is being stressed on this forum is safety not looks (this is by the more experianced members anyway), why have a real good looking car if it's unsafe, won't be good looking once it's in a ditch,

do it right the first time :)

No one here would hurt anyone elses BMWs....you're not a cop on this forum so noone should and would have beef with you!

Edited by Greg111

Oooooh 540 touring....nice.

You'll find plenty of friends on here Mr Eagle, dont worry about that.

Regards, Eagle

fair comment, glad that you are willing to learn from an enthusiasts point of view.

not every 1 is constantly posting up now how low they can go there was at a point we were , its over for that

or is this site only for the privileged.

o yeh so what if the odd spelling mistake who cares dont like it dont read it

look what this has got to originally this was a joke ......................... many bmw nerds

Edited by Pboy

Bald eagle should go to Europe and get a job in the force there.I understand they drive Bma's in some countrys over there.Chasing crims in a m3 would be pretty cool! :ph34r: I can imagin driving a Holden all day would be as exciting as watching paint dry!

o yeh so what if the odd spelling mistake who cares dont like it dont read it

Odd spelling mistake....your having a laugh. There are plenty of people who care or have you not been noticing the various people trying to get rid of text language along with the bad spelling and grammer ?

As for dont read it....no problem there if you cant read it in the first place !

Welcome Bald Eagle, glad to hear you're also a BMW enthusiast.

Just curious - which one is faster, your E36 M3 or the Commodore? Don't know much about Holdens, and I'm guessing the one you drive is different to a standard one.

hahah guess what to all the haters... i never got a pink sticker

aprils fools hahaha

I'm sorry, but I don't believe for one second this is an april fools joke. You mean to say that you are able to photshop a pink sticker onto your car and have the foresight (and possibly the most awesome photoshop skills in the world) to add the shadow from your body leaning over the car onto the pink sticker (in shot two) and in the other shot blur the photo so it looks like you've accidentally taken an out of focus shot? Yeah ok. Sorry, I believe you were embarassed by the comments from other members on here and then pulled the whole "april fools" thing to take the heat off of you.

Prove you didn't get a pink sticker. Good luck scraping it off, they're very sticky.

Was also just looking at that.....pretty good job with the photo chop i must say.

Come on who are you kidding here really.