Sign in to follow this  
diablo23

ohh Gutts

i considered that - i hope not

I just asked one of "Bald Eagles" mates to have a look at these pictures of the stickers on the windscreen. He said they all look lagit... the right size & wording. I had a look at one too, he had a book of them.

He liked our forum and said keep up the good work :P

As a member of the NZ Police, and also a "watching" member on here, some of you are really a bit stupid with what you post, and think you can get away with.

We don't need to be tipped off, you will be amazed with what we know.

You guys outta post more often.

Would be interesting to hear what you have to say from the other side of the fence, as it were.

If you don't mind me asking what is the damage to the bank balance to get it back on the road all legal etc.?

hahah guess what to all the haters... i never got a pink sticker

aprils fools hahaha

Edited by diablo23

yup i got my entertainment from it lol, it did get lot yous worked up

Just going slightly off topic here.....hope no one minds

You are not truly anonymous on the internet. If you have the internet...you have an account. If you are using the internet your IP address is available and that can be connected to your account. Thats how they catch paedophiles.

and nanny Snatchers

haha that is tru class, Big ups boy. You made me fliping cahnge my springs around, oh well.

Good joke dude!

hahah guess what to all the haters... i never got a pink sticker

aprils fools hahaha

Very funny !!

i just put 3000 dollars of suspension work on my credit card !

Because you got me all paranoid !!!

You slags keep getting gayer

gezzzzz still the h8ing

slab was never a crew club whatever we dont even mention it now more of a piss take for the guys who liked low cars

get over man ! thats old

nice joke nino just wish my was too awel

anyway back on topic aye !

Txt me P seriously :D

Minter Nino,just hope it don't evoke a real one. bahaha

You (or someone else) must've had a pink sticker in the past for you to get that photo?

Or did you make one?

Sweet April fools joke tho, gets a bit serious on here sometimes.

Edited by antony

You (or someone else) must've had a pink sticker in the past for you to get that photo?

Or did you make one?

Sweet April fools joke tho, gets a bit serious on here sometimes.

found a pic on some nz car forms and cloned/ photoshoped my own copy only took about 5mins

Ohh and if Bald Eagle was really as awesome as he thinks he would have noticed that there is no sticker on the inside of the window,which would have shown up as a silver/grey square behind the pink one.

bahahaha nice. iv been getting stung with april fools all day!.

seriously though, what is the percentage of road crashes etc for unsafe cars? and what is the percentage of drunk driving (and the age group doing so)?, i drive to town and back everyday, and i observe some idiots on the road, and from my count most a elderly ignorant assholes. they dont indicate, run red lights, cut me off, tail gate, delayed reaction times to breaking and almost rear ending me etc. most of my cars have been lowered, some illegally (not anymore) , and i have never been in a car crash or incident to date.

bald eagle - what do you deem an unsafe car?, what is your approach style to lowered cars? i have been pulled over even with a fully legit car, and the officer had deemed it to low and unsafe when i had receipts to approve that it had been lowered professionally and was above 100mm and he gave me a green sticker, how is this fare? i would really like to see your input and help us out from a law perspective, rather than viewing and commenting only when something like this happens. doing this makes me never want to post pictures of my car on forums etc.

they can only green sticker you aprently if they mesure , must be logged into there book

yeah he didn't measure mine, he just assumed. when i went to vtnz they passed it with no worries.

fcuk me do any of you lot have a spell checker, I cant read a fcuking thing half of you have written.