Sign in to follow this  
Hi-Tek

Pictures of my 1989 E30 M3 & Holiday in Europe

No mate, it's the weekend/sunny day car.

Lives in the garage safe and warm ( but it gets driven often and is certainly no trailer queen) :)

Amazing car man, now all you have to do is stick on trademe for 50k+ and follow the trend of E30 M3's appearing from no where!

One word, one emotion...........Jealous.

Damn thats a nice car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow that looks awsome dude. Wheels are very nice.

sex man, pure sex. love the wheels

i envy you

20-30mm lower would sort the dreaded "arch gap" Ollie!

looks good otherwise.

20-30mm lower would sort the dreaded "arch gap" Ollie!

looks good otherwise.

Crikey Conrad, you'll have me scraping all over the show mate, I was hoping to come and have a chat to you about a couple of things to do with my car and the suspension setup.

Edited by Hi-Tek

On the money - Love it!! :D

I took some 'better' pictures tonight so I edited my first post fellas.

Enjoy.

ps. Still waiting for you Josh/Hybrid to come over and take some pro photos for me :)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by Hi-Tek

Its looking beautiful, are those the seats you imported? Can i ask where you got them from?

I like the 2nd pic, gives the car a bit of a 'looking out into the yonder' feel. First four pics are a bit blue, could do with correction of the white balance.

Thats a great example and I love the seats.

I forgot to ask you Ollie last Friday....who did them for you ??

Mine need doing, so does my headlining

Cheers for the comments guys.

The seats were recovered by Auckland Auto Trimmers also known as Retro in Grey Lynn - Auckland.

They're out of the E30 M3 Sport Evolution, they're Recaro SR's

The Mitisibish Evolution 3 actually had Recaro SR's in it from the factory so if you weren't looking to pay $4000-$5,000 on getting some in from Germany then perhaps a wreckers might have some old SR's from an Mitisi lying about.

The chap who Laurence bought some from for his E30 M3 is this guy http://www.s14.net/forums/showthread.php?t=28501

My god i love your car

So I edited the title of my thread to save making another one fellas :)

I'm in Europe at the moment, currently in Turkey. Bumped into a fellow E30 M3 owner, he has a Bently, Porsche 911 (with 1000 miles on it), M5 and sold his E46 CSL (which he regrets) and has a new E92 M3 on order. Really nice guy, took us out to lunch and took us on a site seeing tour through some great roads, sideways most of the way :)

And he's the same age as me, 27 :(

I thought I'd post some pictures worth mentioning as I go along, I'll be in Germany at the Nurburgring in a few months so I'll definitley be taking heaps of photos there.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by Hi-Tek

Nice! Love the look of that M3. When you get to the Ring do you plan on renting a racecar or riding with others and going on the Ring Taxi? (I'm assuming you didn't bring your M3 along)

Nice! Love the look of that M3. When you get to the Ring do you plan on renting a racecar or riding with others and going on the Ring Taxi? (I'm assuming you didn't bring your M3 along)

Hello mate, sorry for the late reply.

I'm hoping to take a spin in either the Zakspeed Dodge Viper or failing that the Ring taxi.

http://www.zakspeed.de/the-motorsport-comp...ndex.php?id=381 apparently the viper is a lot more loose than the M5 and they lap a lot faster too.

I might even trying to rent a racecar ( preferably an E30 M3) I'll keep you posted :)

Hello mate, sorry for the late reply.

I'm hoping to take a spin in either the Zakspeed Dodge Viper or failing that the Ring taxi.

http://www.zakspeed.de/the-motorsport-comp...ndex.php?id=381 apparently the viper is a lot more loose than the M5 and they lap a lot faster too.

I might even trying to rent a racecar ( preferably an E30 M3) I'll keep you posted :)

Mmm, the Viper would be nice. If I could get a ride in the Ring Taxi with Sabine though I'd go for that :D Apparently to get a ride in the Ring Taxi you need to book way in advance?

E30 M3 would be fun. I had a look a racecar rental prices before, I think the E92 M3 was around 1100 Euro per day and you had to be 30+!

Went to Lamborghini Factory and had the full production tour also ( wasn't allowed my camera inside) :(

Also went to the Ferrari Museum and then hoped to see the De Tomaso Factory but it was shut down or had moved location when I arrived.

More photos to be uploaded, when I can find more internet :)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by Hi-Tek