Sign in to follow this  
Hi-Tek

Pictures of my 1989 E30 M3 & Holiday in Europe

Here's the only photo I got of the De Tomaso Factory, I'm not sure if they've closed down for good or moved :(

Posted Image

Hi Yuen, I'm in Copenhagen for the next few days, then up to Sweden and Norway. I'll be going to check out Gatebil - OnTour in Norway, I have a few of there DVDs, they're nuts and so are the cars that you see there :)

Cheers for the photoshop Josh, I should email you the high res one mate

yeah do

awesome! looks like you're having a great time!! FTW

Flip those Sierra RS Cosworths are pure sex.

Good stuff Ollie!

Here's a couple of pics from the Nurburgring, I was there for 4 nights (the last weekend of August) all I can say is wow! Our hotel was right beside the track in Adenau. There was a large turnout of E30 M3 owners from s14power.com. I got a few laps in a couple of E30 M3s both modified 2.5l with cages etc and 3 laps in a caged 120i.

We drove to Munich from Nurburg to the BMW Museum stopping at Hockenhiem along the way.

I've got about 600 photos, I think I'll have to post a CD of all the photos to Josh (hybrid) and he can sort through them and post the good ones :)

Nurburgring car park

Posted Image

Posted Image

Ouch!, a car from Norway after a few laps, he ended up parking in the car park tying a rope from the car to a tree and trying to pull out the damage by dropping the clutch :(

Posted Image

Posted Image

One of 300 or so I took at the BMW Museum in Munich

Posted Image

What are the chances of you finding an e30 and an RS parked next to each other? (Pretty good by the look of the other pics, but you know what i mean).

Badass holiday.