Sign in to follow this  
Boost Junky

Boost Junky: 2nd Saga - M50-T Project

Best be making a video this weekend, Lots of smoke, turbo spooling and that wastegate screaming. Right Luke? :D

Haha roads were too wet in the weekend bro only got that one video of it boosting which as you could see the camera hardly picked up the sound of it. :rolleyes:

So how much boost are you running atm?

360rwhp... not bad, should be somewhere around 400~ crank hp.

Umm about 16-17psi... works out to be roughly 450 crank hp bro. Hows urs coming along man?

Umm about 16-17psi... works out to be roughly 450 crank hp bro. Hows urs coming along man?

Ah yep nice.

Its currently sitting in the garage collecting pollen.

Ah yep nice.

Its currently sitting in the garage collecting pollen.

Haha oh real? Come to a hault for some time has it?

Yeah just for awhile until I get some more money. I still need to get better suspension and tyres first I reckon. M50 + 195's + rear camber = silly atm. 3rd gear easy. And if the road is wet its just lethal. M50 power band is so much better than an m20.

Yeah just for awhile until I get some more money. I still need to get better suspension and tyres first I reckon. M50 + 195's + rear camber = silly atm. 3rd gear easy. And if the road is wet its just lethal. M50 power band is so much better than an m20.

Haha definitely! I can vouch for that man.. traction is an issue even without a turbo in an E30 and the combination you described. What diff are you using?

Guest FrantiC

Lol sif. To a Standard m20.. 2.7 stroker would smoke the m50b25 kthxbi

2.7 has more torque I say, but I would still go m50 anyday.

2.7 Has more low down torque.

My mate has a 2.7 e30 and we have "compared" them :)

So guys I thought id get a quick video of the durty 30 0-100ish :rolleyes:

Pretty average video, gives you an idea of what she goes like roughtly, enjoy

Posted Image

Guest FrantiC

Baad Assss much!

Sounds so good, still got the sexy BMW growl to it.

Jelous as haha.

Haha shot guys no doubt about it nath and John u best be making a roady too n.p for the skid comp on sat and drift comp on sunday!

Wait till you feel it pull Jase! I would post the other footage up here but nahhh better not... not that theres anything wrong with it :rolleyes:

Such an awesome feeling when it comes on boost in 3rd... 1st and 2nd is a waste of time haha.. all that power to one wheel :rolleyes:

Looking at getting an OBX mechanical LSD center from the states, anybody know the reputation of these units at all? I see they come with a lifetime manufacture default warrenty.

Looking at getting an OBX mechanical LSD center from the states, anybody know the reputation of these units at all? I see they come with a lifetime manufacture default warrenty.

How much is a mechanical LSD centre?