Sign in to follow this  
$toffz

What do you give up?

Hi Folks,

Just been doing a lill budgeting exercise for some of the work i need done the baron (thats my car) and have come to the conclusion that i will need to curb some of my habits. So no smoking mon-friday (always a good thing i suppose) no beers mon-thursday (EEEK!) and have to start taking lunches to work.

What do you folks go without in order to keep your beast the way you want it?

Hay im down to just esentials like food,rent,petrol all the rest goes on my beast 3years of choas is all i can say

worth it if it works this time round

Sounds wanky but I dont really have a problem with money for doing stuff to my car when I feel the need but if it needs (and yes everything for the car is a need, not a want!) I'll just have a quiet weekend at home and or stop eating out for lunch so often

Stop buying flash clothes , i only buy when i need now lol.

What do you give up?

Just the hookers....... never beer, smokes, clothes or petrol :P

PS. and I never give up "work"

yup find other ways to get money, although now ive finally come to the conclusion i have to be ridiculousy wealthy to get the bmw i want, and would rather spend cash on shares and saving for a house. my 2c

Just never give up on anything. Work like a mule and money won’t be a problem..

I guess that means I give up the social life I once had to work as many hours as I do to pay for the sh*t I want.

P, meth, party pills, coke, high-end call girls etc. etc.

Yeah... i feel your pain...

i give up my time and go on call for work and have the ute saves me a weeks worth of gas :D

oh and avoid taking the missis shopping lol

Use my student loan money

I hope your joking!

If I ever wanted something I couldnt afford today I would go to the bank and get a loan, then tomorrow I would do sh*t loads of over time to pay it off. Currently debt free and saving, YUSSS!!! lol

I hope your joking!

If I ever wanted something I couldnt afford today I would go to the bank and get a loan, then tomorrow I would do sh*t loads of over time to pay it off. Currently debt free and saving, YUSSS!!! lol

lol nope, yea but then you have to pay set up fees and interest. I would work more but my timetable doesn't really allow it

I've put my car on a diet. Instead of 98 the poor girl now has to make do with 95 octane

P, meth, party pills, coke, high-end call girls etc. etc.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Comedy Central!

Give that up 318 and you'll have money for repairs on the E60 :)

If i ever need that lil special lill thing i cant afford i get my boss to pay me out my holiday leave and carry on working. i dont think that its actually legal... :huh:

If i ever need that lil special lill thing i cant afford i get my boss to pay me out my holiday leave and carry on working. i dont think that its actually legal... :huh:

i think it's legal, I don't see why not.

I give up sleep - who needs sleep - just keep working to pay the bills

seriously though - cutting back on drinking, partying and eating out can save heaps!!

Thats Legal if your employer is happy to do that, When you leave a job you get it paid out to you anyway and for him it means you keep working which is good if your busy

I wish my staff would do that, :rolleyes:

seriously though - cutting back on drinking, partying and eating out can save heaps!!

Then you die !!!! :P

I give up sleep - who needs sleep - just keep working to pay the bills

Sleep is overrated… why sleep when there is good Coffee to be drunk and work to do

Going out drinking is a real killer, its winter now though so people are starting to chill back at home a bit more… GTA IV and a box at home with my bro’s this weekend, now that’s a cheap night.

Don’t like fish and dont pay for it.

Sleep is overrated… why sleep when there is good Coffee to be drunk and work to do

Sleep isn't overrated..

You cant spend any money while your sleeping,

So you can wake up and the money you saved sleeping, goes into your BMW..

Works for me :D

Edited by Skrillz