Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ari Gold

Trip to the Snow

Guest Spargo

Fotos of my trip last week to the snow. Enjoy!

1. Driving up turoa side:

Guest Spargo

14. The discovery really is a frigid bitch, wouldn't even let me into her large box.

pics look good big man...snow looks good too! pity about the dressed up knob

powderlicious

Edited by OLLIE

madass time!! i went down a bit early. you goin to mardi gras? i'm gonna slap the boards on and head down most likely!

post-18-1089607420.jpg

3. Perfect snow car:

ARG!! u ddnt tell me bout the sno th utha nite did ya?! ohhh yeahhhh alpina rims on a 750il!!! cream my pants!!!

ARG!! u ddnt tell me bout the sno th utha nite did ya?! ohhh yeahhhh alpina rims on a 750il!!! cream my pants!!!

oops for sum reason i thought that was bimma boys post... well the second part still applies!!

snow + BMW = good fun to be had by all!!!! haha last yeah we had a sh*t of a winter and it actually snowed in Napier - had to mission out a bit further to play in decent snow, but it was worth it - my front bumper was acting as a snow plow - it got pretty deep!!! My car did fine on it, the skyline and Evo following me had a bit of a hard time - snow induced powerslides RULE!!! so does watching an evo 2 doing helicopters in the snow! the 325 couldnt do the circles as tightly as a 4wd turbo, but it did some pretty mint figure 8s in the sno!!

That 750il Alpina.... DAYUM!!!! i want one!!! I wasnt actually aware that the made those!!! but that is just pure class!!!!

Some awsome shots there man!!! :mosh:

Nice pics, nice alipna, and nice CSI (didn't anyone notice)

That wasn't the kune midwinter carnival weekend was it???

so the sign said "4wd AND chains access only" ... well signs are for pussies... at 2 in the morning in a snow storm the 325 made it 3/4 of the way up the whakapapa side road without chains, untill we started hitting snowdrifts a few feet high...

haha the primera got f**ked on the first corner and had to turn back...

good times.

p.s. you wouldnt believe how easily fooled the road stop guys are at the bottom of thewhakapapa road... "hey mate 4wd only today" - "um yeah we know, our 325 IS 4wd"

"oh... um okay then guys..." as we go ass out sideways round the first corner...

Edited by speakeasy