Sign in to follow this  
byza213

wtb e34 upgrade lights

hey guys i have a e34 just got some bmw 19z on it now looking to get some after market lights any.. where in auckland i can get them? looking for the semi clear look for the backand clear on side and front..not really looking for those ones on trade because i dont have patience :):rolleyes:

not really looking for those ones on trade because i dont have patience :):rolleyes:

Patience for what??

In all honesty, trademe will be your best bet. Unless someone on here wants to sell some secondhand

Patience for what??

Patience to do things properly....

If you have no patience when modding, your car becomes one we all have a giggle at in the Trademe discussions sub-forum.

Patience my grasshopper... patience. ;)

Guest Simon*

Patience to do things properly....

If you have no patience when modding, your car becomes one we all have a giggle at in the Trademe discussions sub-forum.

Patience my grasshopper... patience. ;)

Wise beyond your years Marky Mark ;)

I've been wondering mate, are you called gannetboy because you really like fish? Or you live on a pile of your own sh*t? :D

I like trying to find the hidden meaning in people's usernames

I've been wondering mate, are you called gannetboy because you really like fish? Or you live on a pile of your own sh*t? :D

I like trying to find the hidden meaning in people's usernames

Haha ..."Gannetboy" is a nickname given to me by my workmates.... due to the fact that whenever there is free food going at work (morning tea shouts, Friday pizza etc) I'm always first to the food and last to leave. I've never actually swallowed a fish whole, but with the way I inhale mini sandwiches I probably could! :D

Anyway, back on topic!

Guest Simon*

Haha ..."Gannetboy" is a nickname given to me by my workmates.... due to the fact that whenever there is free food going at work (morning tea shouts, Friday pizza etc) I'm always first to the food and last to leave. I've never actually swallowed a fish whole, but with the way I inhale mini sandwiches I probably could! :D

Anyway, back on topic!

It's ok - that's roughly what I figured

Apologies for threadjacking - I move in tangents :ph34r:

Agreed about the clear light kit - I actually want some too, but when I can justify spending the money I'll no doubt get some off trademe. A wrecker, or even Ray might be a possibility

yea mayb wait untill i can get some off trademe ..really makes the car look newer looks mint ...the lights with a euro plate will make a e34 look lie a new one

It's ok - that's roughly what I figured

Apologies for threadjacking - I move in tangents :ph34r:

Agreed about the clear light kit - I actually want some too, but when I can justify spending the money I'll no doubt get some off trademe. A wrecker, or even Ray might be a possibility

Thought you would be more into the Altezza style Simon...

Guest Simon*

Thought you would be more into the Altezza style Simon...

I may have this confused but I ain't no blingin brutha!

I'd rather stay on the OEM orange than go all ricey

Agree with Simon.

Stick with OEM. Go for M5 clears -

post-1470-1210822460_thumb.jpgpost-1470-1210822483_thumb.jpg

I may have this confused but I ain't no blingin brutha!

I'd rather stay on the OEM orange than go all ricey

I know. I'm taking the piss.

yea i aintno blingin either and just put some m6 19s on so every ones taste to themselves yea those m5 clears are nice .where can i get some

Pics of wheels? and how much they set you back?

umm my mate imports mags got the lot brand new for 1800 soory about the pic only one i have looks nice tho in real life

post-2552-1211100329_thumb.jpg

Edited by byza213

umm my mate imports mags got the lot brand new for 1800 soory about the pic only one i have looks nice tho in real life

post-2552-1211100329_thumb.jpg

Technically those are M5 reps.... Pic below is of M6 reps.That's good though, because I didn't think the M6 reps would look good on an E34.

Posted Image

too big your joking right.. if they were on a 3 series then yea and everyones entitled to their own opinion

once i get the light upgrade euro plate and get this low az soon:) i think my e34 will look good thanks

will puta better pic up of the whole car with the mags its standard atm so bare with me:)

post-2552-1211190158_thumb.jpg

Edited by byza213

Im getting another load of parts in 6 weeks if you are still in need let me know.

Will mainly be getting aftermarket bmw parts e30 e36 e34 e46.

other makes will need to be special requests

yea would be intersted in the clear light kit for e34 not the smoked looks cheesy

heres a few that i have images of, there are other available aswel tho. I can pritty much get any part and most the time i can do it a fair bit cheaper than anyone else in nzd. Dont have any solid prices at this stage but will have them on the 12th of june.

post-271-1212026969_thumb.jpg

post-271-1212026985_thumb.jpg

post-271-1212027010_thumb.jpg

post-271-1212027109_thumb.jpg

any specs,info on those headlights?Approx cost ,wont hold you to it!