Sign in to follow this  
elmarco

Mad Max

I'm just watching Mad Max. What is it with the aussies wearing studded leather gimp suits?? I know it was Coober Pedy in the 80's but come on!!

I'm just watching Mad Max. What is it with the aussies wearing studded leather gimp suits?? I know it was Coober Pedy in the 80's but come on!!

Yes, it is "interesting"... I think there were quite a few subtle homosexual undernotes to that movie

Its still awesome haha

and I think they have better prices on fuel than we do at the moment...lol

Edited by Ven

I just saw chunks of meat rolling past the camera - probably kangaroo... That was one hell of a set of roo bars on the front of that Mack truck!!!

i got mad max 2 from the warehouse last week, $4.50. how could i say no :P

It’s a classic!

Anyone played Motorstorm on PS3?? I can’t get over the similarities.

Such a good movie bring on Mad Max 2 Beyond thunderdome next Sunday night

It is a classic movie now. I watched the original in a hotel room in Japan a while back and they had dubbed the entire movie - in thick American accents not Japanese!

Makes me want to build up a Ford XA coupe with a 671 supercharger and a clutch kit for the supercharger ...... without the studded leather gimp suit

Makes me want to build up a Ford XA coupe with a 671 supercharger and a clutch kit for the supercharger ...... without the studded leather gimp suit

But would you go for the mullet? The XA falcon deserves, nay demands, a well manicured mullet. And none of this protomullet rubbish. :D

But would you go for the mullet? The XA falcon deserves, nay demands, a well manicured mullet. And none of this protomullet rubbish. :D

If you can picture an overweight 40 something going grey and the hairs thinning a bit with a mullet I think it would be called a muppet ! Still....... always lusted over the Mad Max interceptor ...... things you'd consider doing for a car ........ I think the old interceptor would be interesting on a dyno though.