Sign in to follow this  
BreakMyWindow

good wheel alignment place in AKL

I'm looking to get a wheel/suspension alignment for my e39 540, and would like to know if there are places in the AKL region that u guys would recommend. Cheers.

I'm looking to get a wheel/suspension alignment for my e39 540, and would like to know if there are places in the AKL region that u guys would recommend. Cheers.

I Recommend Albany Tyreworx, Give Steve and the guys call, they will look after you. They have the latest camera alignment system.

Depending on where you are.

If you’re out south I can recommend Kevin a JR tires in Papakura. He has my cars running straight as a dye and my tyres last forever without compromising handling.

I would recommend Chris at the shock shop Grey Lynn, seems to be the guru on proper alignment, AAA results.

Depending on where you are.

If you’re out south I can recommend Kevin a JR tires in Papakura. He has my cars running straight as a dye and my tyres last forever without compromising handling.

Where is JR tires?

Where is JR tires?

J R's Suspension & Tyre Workshop

24 Elliott St Papakura

0-9-298 6810

He is a good guy and loves BMW's. Had the 545 done on Monday.

Kevin (Owner operator) has a new machine and he is very capable. He has two race cars of his own and has valuable experience with Targa cars and the like.. Im not saying he is the best but for one he is honest and does a great job. BMW stated that my lower control arm bushes were worn oon e pre perchase check so that’s why I initially booked the car in, now any other shop would have just replaced them to make a buck were Kevin simply tested them and reported that there were no signs of wear. I appreciate honesty.

Edited by Apex

Avoid Tyre shops and their cheap old equipment.

Go to Autolign on Carbine Road by Sylvia Park. They are professionals. Their machine is state of the art. They also align large amounts of race cars.

I would recommend Chris at the shock shop Grey Lynn, seems to be the guru on proper alignment, AAA results.

They did an alignment in the 328 a cuple of weeks ago, seems to be good.

Cheers

Grant

Newmarket Tyre Services. Next to Lion Nathan's office on Carlton Gore Road.