Sign in to follow this  
*sic

you know your right

^ People going 90kph or whatever in the fast lane really gets me too. The worst is when 2 cars are going along side by side at the exact same speed

I was followed from Mt Wellington to Papakura last night by some aggressive native in a Honda Integra after giving him some high beam Xenon goodness to encourage him to speed up from 90kph or move out of the passing lane, he then decided that I was somehow an arshole for trying to do the speed limit on the motor way and swerved beeped and high beamed me the whole way.. Didn’t bother me, dipped the mirror, set the cruise and turned up the stereo. This being a public forum I won’t mention how I eventually lost him.

I try to drive along at 110kph locked into the cruise control and am constantly having to click on and off due to people treating the motorway as two lane free way. The “fast†lane is for passing, if you’re not passing stay out of it.

Talk about it. Sometimes I get behind someone doing 90 in the fast lane, give a polite flash to pass, no response - do it again, nothing - signal right, nothing - high beam for longer - nothing. Some people are just so self-righteous and stubborn that they think they'll lane hog just to show they're 'right'... or if they're so oblivious to what's happening around them, they shouldn't be driving in the first place!

This being a public forum I won’t mention how I eventually lost him.

V8 Goodness! Haha

I

Also had a "killer bee" kick my door in in the Corona because I wouldn't let him pull out of a carpark.It was awesome.

HAHAHAHA dont you mean Honey Bee??

Talk about it. Sometimes I get behind someone doing 90 in the fast lane, give a polite flash to pass, no response - do it again, nothing - signal right, nothing - high beam for longer - nothing. Some people are just so self-righteous and stubborn that they think they'll lane hog just to show they're 'right'... or if they're so oblivious to what's happening around them, they shouldn't be driving in the first place!

yup, i need to buy a shot gun for those people, if the first shot doesn't wake them up, the second shot to the left rear will make them change lanes

I was followed from Mt Wellington to Papakura last night by some aggressive native in a Honda Integra after giving him some high beam Xenon goodness to encourage him to speed up from 90kph or move out of the passing lane, he then decided that I was somehow an arshole for trying to do the speed limit on the motor way and swerved beeped and high beamed me the whole way.. Didn’t bother me, dipped the mirror, set the cruise and turned up the stereo. This being a public forum I won’t mention how I eventually lost him.

I try to drive along at 110kph locked into the cruise control and am constantly having to click on and off due to people treating the motorway as two lane free way. The “fast†lane is for passing, if you’re not passing stay out of it.

Haha, I think we ALL know how you lost him ;). You don't exactly buy a 4.something litre v8 to granny around all the time...well I don't.

I try to drive along at 110kph locked into the cruise control and am constantly having to click on and off due to people treating the motorway as two lane free way. The “fast” lane is for passing, if you’re not passing stay out of it.

HaHa...that was the guy eyeing you up at the bar mate :unsure:

HaHa...that was the guy eyeing you up at the bar mate :unsure:

I could have been a blonde that doesn't quite look 18 lol