Sign in to follow this  
*sic

you know your right

BMW road rage

it even happens over here..

BMW's should all be gathered up and melted down as scrap.

HAHA!

I kind of admire the BMW driver.

If you’re not passing don’t use the passing lane. Simple one would have thought.

I kind of admire the BMW driver.

What, for causing a potentially fatal accident?

Stupid.

Edited by bravo

What, for causing a potentially fatal accident?

Stupid.

:unsure: Sorry yea, I read it too fast and got the wrong end of the stick. The BMW driver does indeed sound nuts, more evidence that people shouldn’t drive when they are trying to quit smoking.

I have lost it a few times when people pull into the fast lane but have never tried to run them off the road.

note - don't believe everything the media says.

the retard in the toyota ...

- A shouldn't have been tail gating the bmw in the first place

- B should have slowed down and let the bmw go ahead

she must have been going pretty quick to have lost control, and must have been tailgating (again) for her to not have enough time to react to a change in speed of the car infront. Something tells me she noobed out, hit the barrier and thought she'd put the blame on the other driver.

All this said, if her story is true - the bmw should not have been such a twat about a seemingly minor annoyance.

My 2c

Whoa that guy sounds crazy, proberbly my aunty in her ti haha.

The last person I got road rage at was some guy who wanted to get into my lane but didnt want to go behind me where there were no cars for miles, I didnt speed up nor slow as I was already half infront of him and he got real mad and shook his fist out the window at me I may have pulled the fingers which resulted in him spitting on my car when he sped past, bloody 45 year old ford driving hoolagin!

Had this exact same thing happen to me when I owned my e36 with some wannabe gangstas in a honda ... anyways after a high speed chase while being on the phone to the cops I soon realised while it was pissing down with rain .. I was in a BMW and they were in a front wheel drive honda..

I dumped my brakes around a corner while we where side by side down the wrong side of the road of them trying to run me off the road. BMW ABS won at the end of the day and the dumb asses ended up owning themselves at high speed into the curb.

This started down the bombays when I passed them with no intention and ended up in the back blocks of south auckland.

Had a mate trace their number plate and a few of us were going to pay them a visit one night.. however figured in the end it would be more trouble than its worth.

The best thing to do in this circumstance in hind sight is just stop and not freak out.

Retards.

I once had a big arse island family jump out of there people mover and run at the E36 with wood and other big misc items because I wouldn't let them in...they weren't indicating or anything just trying to barge into the lanes just before the international terminals at the airport.Basicly,I shat myself and drove around them.

Also had a "killer bee" kick my door in in the Corona because I wouldn't let him pull out of a carpark.It was awesome.

didn't graeme get hit in the face up in whangarei by some dude in a hilux? that was f**ked up

Mmm heard heaps of nuts stories like this. A dude i know got punched and chucked on the ground when some dick in a beemer almost run him over on the road at a crossing. mate yells out to him calling him an a**hole, and the bmw guy stops jumps out and punches him! Went through court and bmw guy got fined.

Some losers in central bottled my mums car once as well when i was 17, driving past them. So i chucked the bitch into reverse and tried to hit them. They jumped out of the way, so into drive and went for a 2nd pass. Jumped clear again. By this time my gf was screaming at me that im mental and nuts and what the f**k are you doing, while two mates in the back are all, bro i got the steering lock bro lets f**k them up.

I listened to the gf and drove off. sigh. to be young again..

Road rage be crazy man.

The best thing to do in this circumstance in hind sight is just stop and not freak out.

What if you stop and they come and try to break your windows to get to you? Some people are psychos. It might still be safer than being run off the road... but I think if I was in the middle of nowhere I'd keep driving and try to find a safe area where there are lots of people, or head straight for a police station.

didn't graeme get hit in the face up in whangarei by some dude in a hilux? that was f**ked up

Hahah thats right I saw that, actaully wasnt I in your car Ollie? after the compact exploded

Two things I hate about people:

1). Yelling out the car at someone (think teenage honda civic).

2). Drivers that think Merc C200/E36 318i (chrom'd/lower'd) is the fastest thing around hence try to overtake everyone.

In both situation's I'd like to either A). throw something at car with people yelling, or B). put car into tiptronic and mash down on accelerator to overtake or tailgate, two very dumb options but oh so gratifying.

Hahah thats right I saw that, actaully wasnt I in your car Ollie? after the compact exploded

yeah thats the one, mental whangarei buggers

Also had a "killer bee" kick my door in in the Corona because I wouldn't let him pull out of a carpark.It was awesome.

Don't get me started on those pricks.... We are way to tolerant of that sh*t in this country.

What if you stop and they come and try to break your windows to get to you? Some people are psychos. It might still be safer than being run off the road... but I think if I was in the middle of nowhere I'd keep driving and try to find a safe area where there are lots of people, or head straight for a police station.

Don't they recommend that in South Africa? I've heard if you have an accident, drive to the nearest Police station and sort it out there... Dunno how true it is.

Don't get me started on those pricks.... We are way to tolerant of that sh*t in this country.

Don't they recommend that in South Africa? I've heard if you have an accident, drive to the nearest Police station and sort it out there... Dunno how true it is.

I got carjacked back in Jan, A BIG islander jumped in my car hassled me a bit with another big fella blocking me in my carpark in their car so i couldnt escape, police caught them in the end. I got their rego number and the dumbasses used their own car.. they were already up on similar charges, been in custody since. He gave a full video confession. Many visits from the police later the tossers defence lawyer wants me to go to court. What for?? I do not know he has confessed to everything on video. My last visit from the police the cop said I would have done the world a big favour if I had just run the boonga over. Next time I think I may. If I end up in court over it Ill tell them that the police man told me I would be doing the world a favour. :)

I wonder if violence in the form of firearms is eventually going to creep into our society, basically all it would take is some big islanders pushing around smaller people, light bulb switches on, some smart businessman starts supplying firearms, small people get one, big people get one, dairy owners get one, families get one = guns for everyone? I wonder whether people like that realize how much they are f**king up society...

whoa steady on ... can see where you are coming from but ... no

society's f**ked already.Anyone watch police ten 7 about them stupid c@nts with weapons that bashed that inocent dude?

Slightly off topic...anyone seen Ghetto Fights on DVD? We got it easy here!

I wonder if violence in the form of firearms is eventually going to creep into our society, basically all it would take is some big islanders pushing around smaller people, light bulb switches on, some smart businessman starts supplying firearms, small people get one, big people get one, dairy owners get one, families get one = guns for everyone? I wonder whether people like that realize how much they are f**king up society...

I'll stick to shooting possums and driving with my doors locked. I would rather dents, theyre fixable. I don't imagine it would be too much fun locked inside. I wouldnt be able to play with cars in a cell. If society gets too unbearable I

will take on a life out at sea.

hrmmm Waterworld I could make a floating fortress clad with e34 panels. I'm not going to be able to sleep tonight. Now what would my engine choice be....

yeah thats the one, mental whangarei buggers

It was a Ford F150. Shane chased after him with a baseball bat out the window remember?

It was you and Shanes fault Ollie - I was going slow to let you guys in the lane and he took exception.

Got his plate and had plans to go out to Onerahi and give the F150 a bit of a hiding, but common sense won in the end. For a 120kg dude he punched like a girl anyway.

Edited by bravo

I was followed from Mt Wellington to Papakura last night by some aggressive native in a Honda Integra after giving him some high beam Xenon goodness to encourage him to speed up from 90kph or move out of the passing lane, he then decided that I was somehow an arshole for trying to do the speed limit on the motor way and swerved beeped and high beamed me the whole way.. Didn’t bother me, dipped the mirror, set the cruise and turned up the stereo. This being a public forum I won’t mention how I eventually lost him.

I try to drive along at 110kph locked into the cruise control and am constantly having to click on and off due to people treating the motorway as two lane free way. The “fast†lane is for passing, if you’re not passing stay out of it.