Sign in to follow this  
Fai+H777

Theres a BMW where the sky should be

Hey, his car is cool, nothing wrong with being proud of your car!

Yes ... I agree ...very nice example

Wagan looks awsome dude, love that front!

That upside down pics messes with my head.

To much. I just about got a headache :wacko:

I like pics to

I can't understand why anyone would do that to a BMW, it makes all BMW owners look bad, the statement "I have a BMW" means less than nothing these days, it's a shame really.

BMW drivers mke BMW drivers look bad. For a second year graphic design paper my sister had to design a fold-away mountain bike for BMW owners to fit in the back of their bimmers. The class started by listing the perceived traits of BMW drivers. Trust me, no-one should buy a BMW if its for show to make them look good as it has the exact opposite effect.

mm i told a girl at the hangar i drive that bmw over there *points*

and her reply was.. i like them when theyre on theyre ass on chromes.. hmmm i tuned out after that

Didn't you used to have one that fits that description exactly??

And on topic: The more pics the better. Especially if its as hot as this car.

have one bmw to that description? or one girl to that description? because this is my first bmw :ph34r:

For a second year graphic design paper my sister had to design a fold-away mountain bike for BMW owners to fit in the back of their bimmers.

I'd be more concerned about the theory of a fold away mountain bike.... No thanks!

BMW drivers mke BMW drivers look bad. For a second year graphic design paper my sister had to design a fold-away mountain bike for BMW owners to fit in the back of their bimmers. The class started by listing the perceived traits of BMW drivers. Trust me, no-one should buy a BMW if its for show to make them look good as it has the exact opposite effect.

And on topic: The more pics the better. Especially if its as hot as this car.

I didn't say anything about ME looking good, I just don't want BMWs ASSOCIATED with kids that think they look good by driving some old pimped out bmer. I for one don't appreciate being roped in with all the the wanna-be gangsters when I say I have a BMW, which often does happen because it seems that being a teenager and having a BMW fits that criteria these days! (Any Euro car for that matter). So when I was saying it makes BMW drivers look bad, I mean it makes those BMW drivers that have an ounce of sense so as to not to 'pimp' out their car look bad.

Basically I don't want BMWs to be associated with wanna-be gangsters, or people who think that by buying a bmer and putting chromes on it now, it's the ultimate rich/luxury/pimp mobile.

/Rant

The first response I get at school when people find out I drive a bimmer is "are you gonna sak it out and get some chromies" or something stupid like that.

I really don't care what people think or even if they think anything, at the end of the day I own it, I drive it and I pay the bills so who cares what other people think.

BTW, pics are good. More pics guys.

It’s funny alright, I went out to a party on the weekend and everyone was making comments about how it looked phat and that the missus and I must be loaded.. Not one person asked what it was like to drive, what features or model it was or what engine it was running. I think they are perceived that they are all about the look. They also don’t understand how good value they are.

My brother gave me sh*t when I got the 545i for not buying a HSV of the same cost and said that I just brought it for the badge, then he drove it, I haven’t heard anything about HSV ever since.

I have reframed from fitting stylish mags to the E30 for the fear of it being pinched.

I didn't say anything about ME looking good, I just don't want BMWs ASSOCIATED with kids that think they look good by driving some old pimped out bmer. I for one don't appreciate being roped in with all the the wanna-be gangsters when I say I have a BMW, which often does happen because it seems that being a teenager and having a BMW fits that criteria these days! (Any Euro car for that matter). So when I was saying it makes BMW drivers look bad, I mean it makes those BMW drivers that have an ounce of sense so as to not to 'pimp' out their car look bad.

Basically I don't want BMWs to be associated with wanna-be gangsters, or people who think that by buying a bmer and putting chromes on it now, it's the ultimate rich/luxury/pimp mobile.

/Rant

Chill out! What you want to do with your car is your own thing Whether you want to lower it ,put massive mags on or watever fact is most people grow out of it just like ive grown out of the chrome stage but for now been 20 i still aprecciate euros whether they are standard or not , you shouldnt label people and their taste.

Byron

Guest Simon*

The chrome is the bullshit american influence. Having just got back from the southern states and seeing endless Dodge Rams with 22" chrome spinnies that make me want to gag, NZ all of a sudden doesn't seem too bad.

IMO Mercs are getting "gansta'd" pretty bad here too - at least as much as the BM's

The chrome is the bullshit american influence. Having just got back from the southern states and seeing endless Dodge Rams with 22" chrome spinnies that make me want to gag, NZ all of a sudden doesn't seem too bad.

IMO Mercs are getting "gansta'd" pretty bad here too - at least as much as the BM's

i agree chromes are crap unless you have a ful on showcar

Chill out! What you want to do with your car is your own thing Whether you want to lower it ,put massive mags on or watever fact is most people grow out of it just like ive grown out of the chrome stage but for now been 20 i still aprecciate euros whether they are standard or not , you shouldnt label people and their taste.

Byron

By saying he shouldn't label people judged on his opinions is being just as critical as his perception of those who lower their cars on massive mirror balls... :)

I'm 21 and happy to say I've never been into the whole 'check my grill in my wheel' thing...

Edited by Fai+H777

i agree chromes are crap unless you have a ful on showcar

I bet someone was expecting me to stand up for myself.

All of the Bimmersport guys who have seen my car in real life all say they suit my car.

It's not what the parts are. It's if it suits the body.

Like blonde hair on a chick.

Same diff.

Mint car, never get tired of seeing photos of it mate, keep it up!