Sign in to follow this  
Apex

AC/Schnitzler or Hamann parts..

Quick question.

Who sells AC/Schnitzler or Hamann parts in NZ?

The stealer can supply you Schnitzer at a big mark up.

What is it you are after? Most stuff can be found heaps cheaper on eBay. Sadly, shipping costs does make some things uneconomical.

Was just looking at a Hamann or AC rear lip spoiler as I don’t like the factory style.

Am getting a few bits repainted as im fussy, I said to the painter I would like to have a rear spoiler painted also and he recommended getting one and doing the lot at once.

Quote on a Genuine E36 schnitzer Strut brace from bmw themselves. As in bmw.co.nz.

Our landed cost is $590.00 + gst. It comes from a different parts of Germany so gets hit with

all of the costs

I had recently bought a brand new (second hand never used) genuine AC Schnitzer strut brace for $150NZ from the same guy that quoted me that, but unfortunately it did not fit. Think the wrong brace was sent over from Germany. I was/still am gutted..

Quote on a Genuine E36 schnitzer Strut brace from bmw themselves. As in bmw.co.nz.

I had recently bought a brand new (second hand never used) genuine AC Schnitzer strut brace for $150NZ from the same guy that quoted me that, but unfortunately it did not fit. Think the wrong brace was sent over from Germany. I was/still am gutted..

Do you still have the brace? Any idea what it actually fits?

I can get the parts , most stuff is just really well made replica copies tho, But i dont accept them unless there really well made. even materials used are the same, bakelite and bbs etc. can also get the real stuff a lot cheaper than uk prices and a litter cheaper than usa prices but the replica stuff is just as good for a third or quarter of the price.

Only problem is that unless im over seas at the supplier myself checking the parts and sending it myself it can get tricky and i dont think ill be back there till around november 2008 or march 2009.

Ill send you a pm anyway when i have some fixed dates and if you have had no luck getting them before then ill sus it for you.

These are some images of the stuff just to show quality etc for e60 and e90 ac replica spolier and bumpers

post-271-1220192711_thumb.jpg

post-271-1220192731_thumb.jpg

post-271-1220192745_thumb.jpg

post-271-1220192853_thumb.jpg

post-271-1220192982_thumb.png

Edited by 323e30

Peril, welcome along... but watch the thread digs ;)

The what? Thread digs? please explain.

I've been on a heap of forums and never heard that one.

Cheers, I only really like the Hamann stuff, was keen on a front lip but the missus has already ripped the front bumper off once at stock height!! New fog light plugs and bumper clips and paint are expensive!

I looked for parts last time I was in Thailand but the language barrier prevented me from finding anything, saw quite a few sets of BBS split rims on E30’s when we were there and was keen to pick a set up.

Just let us know when you are going back. I loo

Hello,

Do you know of any where in Japan that you can get parts? I am heading over there in October and could possibly have a look at the quality.

yeah thailands declared "state of emergency" at the moment so not too sure when it will be safe to go back. riots happening and the armys been sent out. so will prob give my usual November trip a miss this year and wait till Feb next year.