Sign in to follow this  
SKT174

Man uses 4WD to ram boyracer

Part of the attraction is

1) accessibility - you don't need to drive a distance to a venue on a specific day at a specific time, then queue, pay, follow safety guidelines etc when pulling o's down a back street.

2) thrill - of illegal street racing/illegal doughnuts.

3) alcohol - quite rightly banned from motorsport events, but quite alright in the backseat of your mates piece of sh*t.

You'll never get them off the street by providing a venue.

And they do "open up meremere". Heard of Night Speed drag wars? Its $40 ($25 with sportsman license which is $50 per annum) for race entry. ($15 for spectators). All you need is a WOFable car, a helmet and a fire extinguisher and you can go. But like I said you have to get to meremere on the right day at the right time with your entry fee and safety equipment in your WOF'd car etc etc. hardly as convenient as a quick burnout at the end of the nearby cul de sac.

NB (car may be accepted without WOF if it passes scrutineering).

Edited by bravo

Aren't boy racers poor teens who spend whatever money they have on their cars O_o?

And don't forget the fines they can't already pay because they're too high. And the piss they drink. I hardly think they're all going to chip in for 1 place in Aucks or anywhere...

Im more content to take the plate, call the cops or *555.

But were not america yet, and have no need for vigilante folk who take the law into their hands.

[sergeant Lester] Polglase said it was difficult for police to stop vigilante action but he advised people to take the registration of cars causing trouble and contact police instead of getting involved.

Polglase is my homeboy

I know of the guy who was "rammed".

I can tell you one thing.

The driver was absolutely sh*tting his dacks.

He asked for it I say. Some guys out there just need crack up stuff like that to happen to them to get a fright.

There are plenty of grumpy buggers living around the corner...after all Tauranga is the Retirement Capital of NZ. Haha.

the idiot deserved a hiding for doing it on the tennis courts. however skids are harmless. old c**ts just get excited about cursing young drivers. My advice; although people get excited about "dealing to" boyracers, more often than not these people end up on the recieving end as i have seen a few times when i was a bit younger. what is a skid really? its a little smoke which will clear in a few seconds and a noise which usually lasts less than a minute, compelling people to tell tales of sleepless nights and being scared to leave the house. pfff.

Seems to have stirred up the feelings a little this item. Good deal on the man doing what he did teach the stupid idiot a lesson. It is a pity that this society has become so PC crazy that common discipline and respect for another's property and a safe environ for one's family and such has been allowed to degenerated to the levels that we have today. Why does this up and coming generation have no respect for others or even themselves and carry out these stupid acts?

If the man is charged for his actions I feel it is harsh but the law is the law, blind as sometimes. Maybe if other areas having similar troubles have an incident like this one. It will send a clear message to boy racers and others that people are getting pissed off about events like this and are prepared to take some action and reclaim their neighborhoods even if the powers to be seem to be dragging the chain in this area.

Allan

the idiot deserved a hiding for doing it on the tennis courts. however skids are harmless. old c**ts just get excited about cursing young drivers. My advice; although people get excited about "dealing to" boyracers, more often than not these people end up on the recieving end as i have seen a few times when i was a bit younger. what is a skid really? its a little smoke which will clear in a few seconds and a noise which usually lasts less than a minute, compelling people to tell tales of sleepless nights and being scared to leave the house. pfff.

How old are you? Everyone has a basic right to a good night's sleep, and to public property (eg: roads) that are in good condition (ie: not full of skid marks). If you want to do skids, buy yourself a big property and do it as much as you want till your tires pop and your wheels disintegrate, no one could care less. A 'little smoke which will clear in a few seconds and a noise which usually lasts less than a minute'... multiply that by a large bunch of teenagers who do that without fear of retribution by folks like you, equals sleepless nights.

Not to mention, stupid acts like this are only the starting point - if people are doing stupid, mindless things like this, they are capable of more.

You are an idiot.

That is all that needs to be said.

Cheers

Grant

^^haha.

Place and a time for everything.Like between Hellensville and Silverdale at any time of the day.Never anybody out there and no houses for MILES.

I found this.

Clicky

Sure I've cut a few coils out of my car etc to be a dick.But never have I said "Yeah Cutties what" or made a webpage dedicated to it.

All the cars are f**ken queer anyway,what a waste of time.

Hahaha fair enough, I got 4 hours sleep the other night from dickheads like that

And don't forget the fines they can't already pay because they're too high. And the piss they drink. I hardly think they're all going to chip in for 1 place in Aucks or anywhere...

Oh give me a break. They spend thousands on the cars in the first place and then whinge because they get a 400 fine.

If you willingly break the law you should man up and accept the consequences. Unfrotunately in this PC dominated country more and more people are going to take the law into their own hands.

I fully support what the guy did but I expect the book to be thrown at him.

who gives a sh*t about marks on the road? gatherings in urban/semi urban areas are stupid and inconsiderate but this only happens because the cops chase people away from non residential areas. for example in chch the skids started at mcleans island road (rural) then moved to haskets rd(semi rural) now its all over the city in residential areas causing massive trouble and is impossible to police because they can pop up anywhere and be gone when the cops arrive. It would have been better to just realise the problem cannot be stopped and left them where they were causing the least amount of trouble. this is why idiots are skidding in stupid places like tennis courts

[edit - Penry] can we please keep the language appropriate. I know were all grown ups but there are bound to be people of all ages reading this. Cheers.

Edited by Penry

I fully support what the guy did but I expect the book to be thrown at him.

If you willingly break the law you should man up and accept the consequences. Unfrotunately in this PC dominated country more and more people are going to take the law into their own hands.

They both broke the law, both should get punished. Like this guy(4wd guy) who said he would appeal/fight it he should also "man up and accept the consequences." If your going to take the law into your own hands, don't get caught. Edited by jeddy

How about... not doing it at all.

its easy for you, your car cant even do skids.

Edited by loose36

Is there some sort of correlation between the number of posts someone has made and their intelligence?

Is there some sort of correlation between the number of posts someone has made and their intelligence?

absolutely

^^Dude your just being a tool now.

Back on topic before it gets shut.

its easy for you, your car cant even do skids.

Haha, and a 320i can???

You, my friend, are a muppet.

Mind you, this thread has been entertaining!

Haha, and a 320i can???

You, my friend, are a muppet.

dont get personal my manual 320i skids up mean even with a full car

Edit - Language again...

Edited by bravo

They both broke the law, both should get punished. Like this guy(4wd guy) who said he would appeal/fight it he should also "man up and accept the consequences." If your going to take the law into your own hands, don't get caught.

If your going to quote me then do me a favour and quote the whole lot. I said I supported the guy but I expect the book to be thrown at him.

Not at all what your 'cutting' of my post says at all.

dont get personal faggot my manual 320i skids up mean even with a full car

Fail x2

dont get personal faggot my manual 320i skids up mean even with a full car

Weren't you the one that started getting personal?