Sign in to follow this  
SKT174

Man uses 4WD to ram boyracer

This is hilarious.

Messing with cars, and having fun with them is a part of New Zealand culture, has been happening for years. They'd have a better chance stopping people playing rugby.

This is hilarious.

Messing with cars, and having fun with them is a part of New Zealand culture, has been happening for years. They'd have a better chance stopping people playing rugby.

Agreed, But that "tool" is being a muppet about it. Edited by Skrillz

How many warning squares does loose36 have left?

I'm going with "not many"

Warning square?

Look underneath your ride specs to the left.... see those squares with "Warn" written next to them?

When they're all gone... so are you.

How many do you start with and how do they get dished out...sorry to hijack thread.

How many do you start with and how do they get dished out...sorry to hijack thread.

did a search

Don't worry bout the thread its gone to sh*t anyway

dont get personal faggot my manual 320i skids up mean even with a full car

Ahhh someone with an old 320i thinks he owns all, really... how old/naive are you?

This is hilarious.

New enforcement to keep crappy modified/pimped cars off the roads, more rigorous warrant standards and faster speed limits would be ideal.

Is there some sort of correlation between the number of posts someone has made and their intelligence?

absolutely

I suspect there is no correlation - an increase in post count will not result in an increase in intelligence. However there could be a correlation between post count and time, and time could increase intelligence. That said a sample size of 1 is not sufficient for us to make accurate statistical inferences :P

How many warning squares does loose36 have left?

I'm going with "not many"

If any?

Lack of intelligence might just some it up for this guy!

What are you going to achieve by dishing out names????

Maybe you should just leave and have a little cool down time, might be appropiate i think.

Hey heres a thought, go do some skids.

Edited by Greg111

We're all getting a little self righteous arnt we??

More off Topic But Kinda on Topic -

Did anyone see the Sunday program last night, It was on 'Boyracers' in the UK.

Had a pretty sweet looking white e30 touring with a FMIC doing donuts, It was just a quick clip to show what these 'Boyracers' do over there.

I was more interested in the touring :P

Edited by braeden.

Had a pretty sweet looking white e30 touring with a FMIC doing donuts, It was just a quick clip to show what these 'Boyracers' do over there.

Cool, I will have to look that up.

My 320i does mean skids, I got a wheel going on some course chip in the wet once, I was like D1 here I come.

I have no problem with skids as long as they are quality, I live next door to a LARGE car park that looks like a burnout pad and have become immune to the sound of skids. Some of the crap skids theses people are doing is discussing.

If anyone wants to do legal burnouts (static warm up) come to the Bimmersport Drag day and show us what your cars made of.

ill be there. Laying down my one wheel mark. D for drift, foot on the brake, standstill on.

Yea i saw that, went pretty well too.

Personally. I don't think there is any harm in doing burnouts...That is in an appropriate area.

I mean. If it's 2am in the morning in a suburb...well yeah...thats a bit dick-head-ish.

But if it's out of town blah blah. Or in an industrial area.

Tennis courts are a bit disrespectful. GOTTA HAVE RESPOCT.

Oh and at Meremere is all good. Of course. Haha.

I'm really looking forward to sitting back and watching you men do some manly bonding.

Hahaha.

:wub:

Edited by 318mouse

Thats if you make it!! :D

Anyone got any tips other than stripping the car?

Time and a place.

The dick deserved what he got.

Im all for skids, but you need to be sensible about where and how you are doing them, I think people doing it at illegal drag meets are idiots. They are endangering other peoples lives if sh*t goes down.

If you want to do skids make sure the only person that will get hurt is yourself. Leave yourself with plenty of room and don't do them in built up areas or small intersections.

In saying this I think that the growing number of people 'drifting' in built up areas is getting ridiculous. Standstill burnouts are one thing but drifting 50kmph streets is just absolutely ludicrous. There has been more than once instance lately where I have been facing some dick coming sideways at me on the wrong side of he road on blind corners.

/Rant

P.S 320's can so do skids!!

Probably one of the most useful and sensible comments posted on this topic.

Edited by ducatiss

316 does mean skids too! :P

Hahaha

On gravel roads out in the middle of nowhere away from civilisation

Edited by Skrillz

I'm with Chris (ED1RTY) on this one. Fortunately I have a paddock track at home on the parents lifestyle block if I want to throw a few O's.

Plus the burnout pad at Dargaville is not that far away if its burning rubber I crave.

The other issue about doing it on the road is damage to the road surface. Our roads are crap enough as it is. Most of you probably don't know, but diesel acts like a solvent with bitumen, so when you are merrily pouring diesel on the road for a smoky burnout, a week or so later there is a nice patch of stuffed seal. It affects chip seal more than hot mix.

Diesel on the road is bad, I hit a patch at 80KPH in East Tamaki one night and ended up backwards in a large sign 200m down the road, luck there wasn’t anyone standing on that far down the road.

It comes back to my first statement of not having a problem with skids as long as they are decent, if you need lubricant you not doing it properly.. or are simply inadequate.

I do think a drag strip and skid pad would be cool to have in Auckland.