Sign in to follow this  
togate

Mtech E30

Ok guys deciding I would have more interest parting this car out, and recovering some of the costs as to fix the rust work alone is quoted at around 2k to fix and paint so not even worth it.

I have a complete E30 facelift MTECH coupe

Running and complete 2.7 m20 with 260 getrag and short shift kit, if no one is interested in this as a package I will offer a complete manual conversion package (motor is in car and running so feel free to view and test drive prior to removal). - offers

Reconditioned front recaro seats. $400

Complete MTECH 2 bodykit in good condition SOLD

LSD complete with halfshafts - 3.9 ratio - SOLD

remus exhaust - $300

motorsport suspension SOLD

Parting complete car so if there are any other random bits and pieces you need from the exterior or interior let me know.

Please PM me for anything else you guys need and we can negotiate a reasonable price.

pics of vehicle here - e30 pics

Contact - 021 121 4722

Edited by togate

Damnit I wish I had the coin.Would buy the whole car off ya.

Don't spose you wanna swap for an E39 520 on 20's :D

Will do when I get a camera buddy

seems a shame to part it out..is the rust really that bad?? have seen some nightmare cars over here that have been restored...just remember they arent making any more.

hey few questions for you bud.

how long have you owned this car for and is it repairable? was it reconditioned when after or before you owned it?, i dont suppose you bought this from a guy out in howick the car looks familiar??

^^^ i believe it did come from Howick originally

Can you check the ratio of the diff for me please Kel. I might be interested

Cheers

Glenn

I`ll take the seats.

regards Ray

The remus would be a twin in twin out right? if it would suit my e36 i may be keen any good pics of it?

Cheers!

seems a shame to part it out..is the rust really that bad?? have seen some nightmare cars over here that have been restored...just remember they arent making any more.

+1

its easily fixable for someone with welding skills its not like the car is falling apart because of it, I have restored absolute f**king sh*t box old school cars that have been way way worse than this. The rust in the firewall would just need a small plate in the corner, the roof to be stripped completely and all rust removed (angle grinder, rust converter and sanding skills), and the battery box would be easy as to plate up.

Gus - a lot of people in england who buy older cars are prepared to do bodywork, as a lot of them have the skills. I have seen some awesome home diy builds come out of the UK.

its just that even at 5k people were not interested, so for me to spend 2k on it and still get people offering 3k is pointless. Its a bit of a waste for a decent base to start with as it still has a live rego and a wof. I really cant be bothered putting up with timewasters, unless someone if willing to pay me 3500firm cash for it as is.

If no one is interested in the complete car by this weekend, i will start stripping it.

Edited by togate

The remus would be a twin in twin out right? if it would suit my e36 i may be keen any good pics of it?

Cheers!

sorry its single in twin out.

Edited by togate

hey few questions for you bud.

how long have you owned this car for and is it repairable? was it reconditioned when after or before you owned it?, i dont suppose you bought this from a guy out in howick the car looks familiar??

I have owned it since Feb, it is repairable, the car was done by the previous owner. I live in Howick so you probably have seen the same car.

Also keen to see remus pics.

quick question guys - does the mtech 2 from coupes fit sedans and tourings?

The door and rear guard panels don't fit and not sure about side skirts. Boot spoiler fits sedan but obviously not touring. everything else fits (front and rear skirts, bumpers)

Look at my sig below and you'll see four panels on the side (Front guard, 2 doors and rear guard. Coupe only has 3 and are different sizes.)

Edited by bravo

Posted Image

Posted Image

sorry for the crap images, will only have the time to dismantle it on sunday. it needs a good clean and a coat of matty b.

TRADE ME LINK

Edited by togate

Posted Image

Posted Image

sorry for the crap images, will only have the time to dismantle it on sunday. it needs a good clean and a coat of matty b.

TRADE ME LINK

Is it single or twin in?

How much for just back box, can you send to wgtn, if so how much?

just a question.

isnt the car a 1986 so a prefacelift and the kit is a facelift kit. so for that kit to fit the P/fl car wouldent it have been modified? does this mean it will only fit a prefacelift car now and not a facelift car, or both?

(im not sure what mods need doing to get the kit to fit p/fl)

UPDATE: motor alone with manifolds and bits and pieces minus gearbox,flyhweel and clutch (headgasket may need to be inspected) - SOLD

Manual conversion kit complete with everything needed - gearbox 260getrag, flywheel, flywheel bolts, clutch, driveshaft, pedal boxes, etc - $800

engine is still in car and running, so can be heard/test driven prior to removal. Please contact me if interested.

If anyone wants any bodypanels, or windows or other misc random bits just PM me or contact 021 121 4722

EDIT - DIFF RATIO - 3.9 complete with housing and half shafts - SOLD

Edited by togate

you might want to know there is a $1 buy now on them too..

if you got any more pics of them mounted, I might be keen